- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 February 2021
- 13 hrs ago What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- 13 hrs ago 7 Signs That Will Tell You If He Isn’t Interest In A Second Date With You
- 14 hrs ago Your Thursday Fashion Roundup Ft. Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor, And Kiara Advani
- Movies Check Twitter Review: Nithiin-Rakul Preet Singh Starrer Gets Green Signal From The Audience
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Confirmed To Feature 108MP Camera: Most Affordable 108MP Camera Phone?
- News Govt promoting bamboo plantation to boost farmers' income: Narendra Tomar
- Sports India vs England: It’s for ICC to decide whether Motera pitch is fit for purpose, not players: Joe Root
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Bollywood actress Dia Mirza surprised everyone with her wedding announcement and now, when she is finally hitched, we can't stop gushing over her bridal look. The diva tied the knot with businessman Vaibhav Rekhi in an intimate ceremony yesterday. The pictures from her big day are doing rounds on the internet today and we can't stop adoring her bridal makeup. The Thappad actress went for a dewy base and subtle makeup that was highlighted by black kohl, eyeliner, mascara, metallic light-pink eye shadow, pink cheekbones, and light red lipstick. Her makeup look is what can be easily copied and for sure, deserves to be bookmarked by every minimalist bride. Here are the steps to follow to get the similar makeup look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Metallic light pink eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Nude eye shadow
• Fluffy eye shadow brush
• Black eyeliner
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Light red lipstick
• Setting spray
Steps to recreate the look
• Firstly, hydrate your skin with the moisturiser. Use sun-screen only if you are having day wedding.
• Now, apply the primer on the entire face and blend it properly using the fingertips. Wait for a few minutes till it gets absorbed completely.
• Next, apply the foundation on your face and neck. Blend it well using the beauty blender.
• Apply the pea-size amount of concealer all over your lids and under your eyes and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
• Immediately dab some setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Softly contour your cheekbones and nose, using the contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving on to the eyes, dip some nude eyeshadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it all over your crease. Take time to blend it until you get the desired tone.
• Drag the same eye shadow to your lower lash line as well.
• Now, take some metallic light-pink eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids and tear-ducts. Blend it properly to avoid harsh lines and edges.
• Apply black kohl on the waterline.
• Apply a thin line from black eyeliner on your upper lash line.
• Fill and define your brows, using the eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eye lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face - your cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Finish off the look by applying light red lipstick or you can even go for pink shade.
• Lastly, set your make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this bridal makeup look of Dia Mirza? Let us know that in the comment section.