- 6 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Play With Patterns With Her Gorgeous Skirt And Top Set
- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Sets The Makeup Bar High With Smokey Eyes And Luscious Red Lips
- 12 hrs ago Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- Sports Bangladesh vs West Indies: Shakib Al Hasan set to return to International cricket
- News Odisha, Maharashtra halt Covid-19 vaccination drive for a day
- Movies MTV Roadies Revolution: Delhi Boy Hamid Barkzi From Nikhil’s Team Wins The 17th Edition Of The Show
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Automobiles 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone, who turned a year older on 5 January, celebrated her special day in a grand way with family, friends, and of course hubby Ranveer Singh. The actress hosted a star-studded bash in Mumbai, which was attended by Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Karan Johar, Ananya Panday, Shaheen Bhatt, and many others. The pictures from her grand celebration are now doing rounds on the internet, where the birthday girl is seen cutting the cake with Ranveer and paparazzi.
Like always, Deepika Padukone had her stunning and bold make-up on, which enhanced her look and she looked gorgeous as ever. The actress made a strong case for smokey eyes that was marked by dark eye shadow on her lids, crease, and lower lash line. She further upped her eye make-up look with black kohl on her waterline, a thin line of black eyeliner, and a nice coat of mascara on her eyelashes. Her base was flawless and she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. She filled-in her brows perfectly, keeping it thick and pointed. Soft blush and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Not just her make-up was bold and beautiful but it was also her sleek and elegant bun that made her look classy and sophisticated. The Chhapaak actress pulled back all her tresses and tied it into a neat and tight bun. She also sported a black mask that said, 'Say it with your eyes' and by looking at her make-up, we can safely say that her smokey eyes surely did all the talking.
Coming to her outfit, Deepika wore a loose-sleeved turtle-neck black knitted sweater and teamed it with black leather pants. The diva completed her look with black heels and accessorised her look with a gold-toned chain neckpiece.
So, what do you think about this look of Deepika Padukone? Let us know that in the comment section.