- 7 hrs ago Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- 17 hrs ago Your Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- 20 hrs ago Got A Messy Room? Here Are 6 Easy Ways To Declutter Your Bedroom
- 23 hrs ago List Of Foods That Could Kill Your Libido
- Sports BWF World Tour Finals: PV Sindhu settles for silver after defeat to An Seyoung in finals
- Movies Marakkar Box Office 3 Days Worldwide Collection: Mohanlal's Magnum Opus Continues Its Dream Run!
- Finance ATM Transactions Will Be Expensive From January 2022: RBI Rule
- News No Opposition alliance sans Congress possible at national level: Baghel
- Technology PS5 India Restock Date: How To Pre-Order? What Is Its Price?
- Automobiles IBW 2021: Honda H'Ness CB350 Anniversary Edition Launched At Rs 2.03 Lakhs
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
Wedding bells are ringing for singer Rahul Vaidya and actress Disha Parmar. While the duo is all set to tie the knot today on July 16, the festivities have already begun. Yesterday, the bride-to-be took to her Instagram feed to share the pictures from her Mehendi ceremony. Dressed in pink attire, Disha looked extremely pretty but her cute braid hairstyle and pink makeup look stole all the limelight. So, let us take a closer look at her hairstyle and makeup look and discuss it in detail for bridal beauty goals.
So, in the pictures of her Mehendi ceremony, Disha Parmar was seen rocking the perfect bridal look with her adorable hairstyle and glam makeup. Talking about her hairstyle first, well, the actress parted her hair from the centre and made thin braids on both sides, which looked almost like a hairband. Just behind the braid, she wore white floral pieces that upped her lovely hairstyle. The bride-to-be let her remaining hair open and added beautiful curls to them from the ends. Her hairstyle was amazingly made by hairstylist Pinall.
On the other hand, her makeup was also on point. She sported pink makeup look and it was done by Priyanshi Kapadia. The base of her makeup was flawless and was marked by primer, illuminating foundation, and concealer. Her brows were well-filled but looked natural. The actress applied black kohl on her lower waterline and a sleek line of black eyeliner on her upper lash line. Her eyelids were highlighted by shimmery light pink eye shadow. Disha stuck the false eyelashes to her original ones and coated them with oodles of mascara. Her forehead, cheekbones, nose, and jawline were contoured and oodles of highlighter. She blushed up the apple of her cheekbones with a tint of pink blush and coral-pink lipstick.
Disha Parmar looked very pretty as she flaunted her henna-adorned hands while her beautiful earrings and heavy choker, elevated her look.
We absolutely loved this look of Disha Parmar from her Mehendi ceremony and now we can't wait to see how beautiful she will look as a bride today. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Disha Parmar's Instagram