- Sports Ranji Trophy 2022-23 QF: Andhra skipper Hanuma Vihari bats one-handed but MP tighten grip on match on Day 3
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Elimination: Shiv Thakare Evicted? Karan Johar's VIRAL Promo Leaves Fans Shocked
- News SC to hear pleas challenging ban on BBC’s controversial series on PM Modi on Friday
- Finance UPI Security Tips: SBI Offers Top 6 Tips For Making UPI Transactions Secure
- Technology Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Design Revealed, Set to Launch Next Week
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
As one of the most successful actresses in Bollywood, Alia Bhatt has a huge fan following which, it seems, keeps growing every single day - or at least from what it appears. The reigning queen of everything minimal, Alia's makeup game is A! With every look, Alia shimmers with her simple yet extremely mesmerizing makeup.
In this article, we are going to give you a step-by-step guide on how you can recreate Alia Bhatt's dewy makeup look.
Alia Bhatt's Dewy Makeup: How To Recreate It!
Step 1: Having a moisturising pre-makeup routine is a good way to keep your skin looking radiant. Start by cleaning your skin and then applying a rich, hydrating face mask. Once that's been removed, apply a priming moisturiser all over your face and neck.
Step 2: After your skin has been adequately prepped, you can begin applying makeup. Using your fingers, massage a light, water-based foundation into your skin. Apply concealer under the eyes and anywhere else you may need extra coverage.
Step 3: After applying translucent powder, set your makeup in the T zone with a brush to prevent it from creasing throughout the day.
Step 4: Make a light application of cream bronzer on the edges of the face, applying the colour along the cheekbones, jawline, temples, and hairline. Apply a light layer along the bridge of the nose as well. Following this, apply a creamy highlighter to the high points of the face, including the tops of the cheeks, the bridge of the nose, and the cupid's bow.
Step 5: To define and fill gaps in the eyebrows, use a brow pencil in an ashy hue, making sure you use light, feathery strokes. After applying a clear brow gel, set the brows with a brush.
Step 6: Make sure to prime your eyelids with either an eyeshadow base or some concealer - if you choose the latter, you should set the concealer with loose powder. You should choose a warm brown eyeshadow shade and blend it across the entire eyelid, inner corners, and lower lash line. You can buff a thin layer of product into your eye sockets with a crease brush, as well.
Step 7: Line your lower waterline with a jet-black kohl pencil. Curl your lashes and apply your favourite mascara to the lashes.
Step 8: Finish the look by applying a thin layer of rosy lip tint to your lips. You may also use a creamy lipstick in a natural pink hue.
And you are ready to go!
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez, Katrina Kaif And More
- skin careSkincare Regimen To Avoid and Beauty Trends To Follow In 2023
- make up tipsWedding Makeup Tips: An Easy Guide To Do Your Own Makeup For Wedding
- make up tipsMakeup Tips 2023: 5 Makeup Trends That Are Going To Be Popular This year
- make up tipsKiara Advani’s Soft Glam Makeup Look Is Exactly What You Need For Your Day Out!
- make up tipsMakeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- make up tipsShower Makeup Is The Latest Viral Makeup Trend: Here’s How You Can Do It!
- make up tipsCold Girl Makeup: Recreate This New Makeup Trend In Easy Steps!
- make up tipsMakeup Tips Every Woman Over 40 Must Know
- make up tips5 Makeup Myths Debunked!
- make up tipsNew Year 2023: How To Party-Proof Your Makeup
- make up tipsLess-Is-More Makeup Look: Get Khushi Kapoor’s Look In Few Steps!