Do you like wearing make-up? If you do, you might know what it means to own a make-up kit that consists of various products including an eyeshadow palette, a liner, mascara, primer, foundation, blush, colour corrector, and even a concealer.
But make-up is not just about owning different beauty products, it is about knowing how to use them correctly. This article takes us through three ways to blend your concealer properly with other make-up products like your foundation or primer like a pro.
3 Ways To Blend Your Concealer Like A Pro!
Many would not know this that stippling is actually a painting technique which is often used by painters to create a scene using a number of paint spots. The artist usually creates a number of random dots on a plain surface and then blends it to create a background scene. Similarly, when stippling technique is used in make-up while applying concealer, the make-up artists uses concealer to create some random dots on your face and then use a make-up brush to stipple the concealer around the area where it was applied to hide dark spots, blemishes or patches. With this action, the artists ensures that the rest of your make-up stays in its place and the concealer also blends perfectly with it to give you face a flawless look.
This is another way of blending your concealer like a pro - by using a beauty blender. A beauty blender is a small egg-shaped sponge that helps you to get a finished make-up look - just like a professional - at home. These beauty blenders come in various colours and are latex-free. They can be used to apply, or rather, blend various make-up products like powdered ones or liquid ones. If you want to blend concealer using a beauty blender, ensure that the blender is slightly wet, then dab some concealer at the back of your hand, dip the wet part of the blender in the concealer and then apply it on the area where you want. Now, while applying concealer on your face, you need to tap it lightly. Once done, take the other dry side of the blender and dip it in some setting powder. Now, dab it lightly on the concealer and blend it slowly and smoothly to get a finished look.
If you are one of those who prefer using their fingers to blend their make-up instead of going for beauty blenders or brushes, then this technique is the one for you. All you have to do is put some concealer on the patch, blemish or dark spot that you need to hide. Now, use your ring finger to tap the concealer lightly on your skin. While doing so, ensure that you do not spread the concealer all over your face. Simply, dab it on the are where you want to apply it and leave it at that.
Tips To Remember While Applying Concealer
Although it is not a difficult task to apply make-up, especially a concealer, there are certain things you need to keep in mind while doing so.
- Choose a concealer that matches your skin tone and skin type
- Apply concealer after applying your foundation
- Do not apply concealer to your entire face - rather apply it only where it is required
- When trying to hide a pimple, use a green concealer first and then go for a concealer that matches your skin tone
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!