- 6 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 6 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 7 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 22 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Finance How Can Pensioners Submit Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate?
- News Rajnath Singh pays tributes to martyrs of Kargil War Memorial
- Technology Portronics ‘Power Wallet 10K: Travel Organizer With Built-in 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Sales Model-Wise Break-Up For June 2019 — 650-Twins Record Biggest Decline In Sales
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3: A Very Surprising Eviction To Take Place Tomorrow?
- Sports Dhoni opts out of West Indies tour; to serve territorial army for two months
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
We know how much you love your intense black eyeliner, and we do too. There's nothing better than the classic winged eyeliner look, is there? But every once in a while you can try to go for a quirky, fun eyeliner shade.
We will show you some eyeliner shades you can try out, other than the basic black. These are perfect for when you want to play up and amp your eye makeup look without having to go for a full blown eyeshadow look.
Here are some fun and quirky eyeliner colours you can try out.
Ever thought of taking this risk? Believe it or not, a hot neon orange eyeliner can look miraculous on you if you want the right kind of pop to your look.
If you do want to add a pop of colour to your look, without taking too much of a risk, go for a blue eyeliner. There are many shades you can go for like teal, royal blue or even electric blue.
Most people don't think that pink can go on the eyes, and reserve it for the lips. But it can actually look really nice if you pair it with the right makeup. Think Barbie, and go for a full pink makeup look.
Another really versatile and safe eyeliner shade is green. This goes really well with a light bronze makeup and a nude lipstick.
If there is one colour that compliments Indian skin tones perfectly, it is gold. This eye makeup look is perfect for festivals and weddings.
This shade is best for people who are slightly on the fair or pale side. Pair it with a pale pink lipstick and light blush and you'll be done.
7. Rose Gold:
We just can't get over this pretty shade. We love it on eyeshadows, eyeliners, watches and even lipsticks. So, go ahead, don't hesitate to try something new to glam up your look.