We know how much you love your intense black eyeliner, and we do too. There's nothing better than the classic winged eyeliner look, is there? But every once in a while you can try to go for a quirky, fun eyeliner shade.
We will show you some eyeliner shades you can try out, other than the basic black. These are perfect for when you want to play up and amp your eye makeup look without having to go for a full blown eyeshadow look.
Here are some fun and quirky eyeliner colours you can try out.
Ever thought of taking this risk? Believe it or not, a hot neon orange eyeliner can look miraculous on you if you want the right kind of pop to your look.
If you do want to add a pop of colour to your look, without taking too much of a risk, go for a blue eyeliner. There are many shades you can go for like teal, royal blue or even electric blue.
Most people don't think that pink can go on the eyes, and reserve it for the lips. But it can actually look really nice if you pair it with the right makeup. Think Barbie, and go for a full pink makeup look.
Another really versatile and safe eyeliner shade is green. This goes really well with a light bronze makeup and a nude lipstick.
If there is one colour that compliments Indian skin tones perfectly, it is gold. This eye makeup look is perfect for festivals and weddings.
This shade is best for people who are slightly on the fair or pale side. Pair it with a pale pink lipstick and light blush and you'll be done.
7. Rose Gold:
We just can't get over this pretty shade. We love it on eyeshadows, eyeliners, watches and even lipsticks. So, go ahead, don't hesitate to try something new to glam up your look.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception