- 29 min ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 1 hr ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 3 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- 4 hrs ago Traditional Wear Edit: The Green Outfit Or Printed Blue Drape Attire, Which Outfit You Liked More?
- Movies Kiran Kumar Reveals How He Beat COVID-19 With The Help Of His Family & These Dos & Don’ts
- News US breaches 1 lakh COVID-19 fatalities; Trump blamed
- Technology Poco F2 Pro Indian Price Expected To Start At Rs. 40,000
- Sports Jack Miller to be a Ducati rider from 2021
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Automobiles Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hands down, MAC makes few of the best lipsticks and lip products. So, let us see how they fared in the new liquid matte trend. Today, we are reviewing the MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade 'Fashion Legacy'.
The outer cover is the basic black MAC cover that we can usually find. It is classy and has become a cult symbol in the makeup world. Usually, MAC lipsticks are encased in a black bullet. But not the retro matte liquid ones. These come in a transparent tube, which makes seeing the colour really easy.
A lip colour that provides a splash of colour in a liquid-suede finish that lingers.
For those who prefer timeless glamour to all-out flash, matte reigns supreme. M∙A∙C introduces a twist on this classic texture with robustly saturated shades of Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour. Whichever shade you choose, all promise one thing: a splash of colour in a liquid-suede finish that is impossible to forget.
- Long-wearing, eight hours
- Colour wears evenly and smoothly, eight hours
- Provides stay-true colour, eight hours
- Non-feathering, non-bleeding
It comes in 15 shades, and today, we will be reviewing the shade 'Fashion Legacy', which is a bright, orange toned red.
It is a liquid lipstick that goes on glossy, but then dries to a matte finish. It is highly pigmented and it is suggested for you to use just one swipe, else it may crease or flake away. People with dry lips may need to apply a lip balm before applying the lipstick, as it can feel a little bit too drying. It comes with a light and subtle vanilla fragrance.
It has a pointed applicator, as opposed to most brands that are using doe-foot applicators. This makes the application precise and even.
This is how the pointed tip of the applicator looks from the side.
This is how it looks from the front.
The shade is a bright and vibrant orange toned red. It can lift up your entire face and make it look bright. We think it would suit people of all skin tones, whether fair, medium or dusky.
This lipstick can easily last for up to 8-9 hours, without any touch-ups. It even lasts after meals and is completely transfer-proof. You would need a really good makeup remover to remove it and avoid tugging at the lips, as it is quite difficult to remove.
Overall, it is a highly pigmented, long-lasting lip colour.
- Lasts all day
- Pointed applicator
- Quite drying
- Hefty price
Price: Rs 1850 for 5 ml