- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
MAC is the leading brand when it comes to makeup. Anyone who has used Mac products usually finds it difficult to switch to other brands, even though some drug-store brands make products better than high-end brands. Today, we will be reviewing the 'Haute and Naughty Lash' Mascara by Mac.
The packaging of this mascara is absolutely gorgeous with the sleek black mac bottle, and both the caps being bright and vibrantly coloured. This mascara has a dual wiper system with one brush that has a bright pink cap, and the other brush having a sparkly purple cap.
A mascara with a dual-wiper system that offers either defined or voluminous lashes. A two-in-one mascara that lets you choose if you want lashes to be naturally defined, or instantly combed and loaded for full-on drama. Easy-to-use dual-wiper system allows this lightweight formula to go on either way. One wiper refines the application for a clean sweep, while the other loads the lashes for greater impact.
The formulation is smudge-proof, water-proof and does not clump at all, so that's good. It may be a tiny bit difficult to remove, although baby oil should help remove it perfectly. It is long stay and perfect for people living in humid climates, as it wouldn't get runny.
Dual Wiper System:
The two-brush system is really convenient, as you get the benefits of two mascaras in one. Open up the pink cap for an everyday look on your lashes. The purple sparkly cap would give you more of a dramatic effect on your lashes. While using the purple part of the mascara, you need to be careful, as often too much of the product comes out. We think the pink brush is a lot more durable and easy to use.
Overall, it is a good mascara, yes, but we think a lot of other mascaras at less than half the price from various drugstore brands.
- Dual brush system
- Very Expensive
Price:Approx Rs. 1600 for 9 g