- 3 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 5 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Today we'll be reviewing the new launch in nail paints by Oriflame. They're called the "Very me Sugar Nails".
Textured nail paints and manicures are all the rage these days; however, sadly not enough texturised nail paints are available to cater to the needs of the Indian beauty and fashion enthusiasts.
The only ones that ladies have tried earlier are the glitter or graffiti nail types. So, keep reading the review to find out how this nail paint fared!
These nail paints come in really cute, tiny bottles and the shade options are actually amazing. Strawberry Pie, Blue Icing, Sweet Orange, Purple Berry and Green Crumble are the perfect set of shades that these nail paints appear in.
Yes, all of them are candy-toned shades, and they look almost as yummy as they sound.
We picked the shade "Strawberry Pie". It's a bubblegum, bright pink tone. The reason this particular shade was picked up was because women have always loved all shades of pink, plus this shade would be flattering on all skin tones, don't you think??
How You Can Flaunt This Shade:
To apply the nail paint, start with a transparent base coat. Base coats just make the colour last for a longer period.
Once it dries, apply the nail paint all over your nails, using even strokes. To make the actual texture of the nail paint show up, you'll need to apply two coats of it, and it does dry quite quickly.
The texturised nails looked quite awe-inspiring and we'll definitely be trying out more shades in this range. Trust us, ladies, you'd absolutely be in love with the pink shade, once you try it on as well.
In fact, the sugar crystals show up perfectly once you're done applying two coats; and the coverage you'd get out of it is quite the thing you'd want. Since textured nails are so in trend right now, we'd suggest you go and buy it right away!
Great colour pay off and the sugar crystals show really well after applying two coats.
The only con we could find is that it's not suitable for girls who'd like glossy nails.
Boldsky Rating: 3.5/5
Price: INR 349
To Buy This Product Click Here