- 2 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- 16 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 17 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 18 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- Sports IPL 2021: Rohit Sharma surpasses MS Dhoni for most sixes by an Indian, completes 4000 runs as captain in T20s
- News RTGS to be unavailable today: All you should know
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is one of the most beautiful actresses in the Indian Television industry. Apart from being blessed with great skin, the actress also has amazing hair styling skills. She keeps experimenting with her hair and comes with many different hairstyles to help her fans in sprucing up their styling game. Braids have always been the favourite of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress and so she has been nailing many braid hairstyles and giving us goals. Recently, she came up with a stylish and cool braid style ponytail on Instagram, which seemed perfect for those who are bored of classic ponytail and love trying out new hairstyles. Take a look as we pen down the steps to recreate the similar hairstyle.
What you need
• Hair comb or hair brush
• Hair ties or elastic bands
• Bobby pins
• Hair spray
Steps to recreate the look
• First comb your hair thoroughly to make sure you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, part your hair from the middle and then again comb your hair.
• Starting from the either side of your hair, pick a section from the top of your head and start forming a braid.
• To create the braid, divide the section into three parts and start wrapping it over one another.
• Remember to add a section of hair to your braid every time you wrap them together.
• Keep braiding until you reach the crown part. Secure the braid with bobby pins.
• Repeat the same to the other side of your hair as well.
• Once your both braids are ready, grab all the hair and tie it into a ponytail, using a hair tie or elastic band.
• Now, take a small section of your hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the hair tie.
• Lastly, spritz some hair spray to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, what do you think about this hairstyle of Divyanka Tripathi? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Divyanka Tripathi's Instagram