- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 January 2021
- 7 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- 21 hrs ago Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- 22 hrs ago National Girl Child Day (24 January): Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Automobiles 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Lohri is the big and popular festival of North India (majorly celebrated by Punjabis) and is celebrated every year on 13 January. As the day is being celebrated today, the netizens have been pouring wishes to each other since morning. Apart from other people, our beloved celebs including Amitabh Bachchan, Karan Johar, Taapsee Pannu, and others too are all out there sending greetings to fans on social media. The latest one to extend warm wishes is none other than popular Indian Television actress Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya.
Recently, the actress took to her Instagram feed to share a post. Along with wishing fans Happy Lohri, Divyanka also treated them with her absolutely beautiful ethnic looks in two different lovely suits. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and decode it for festive goals.
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya In A Pink Suit
Divyanka Tripathi sported a pretty pink ethnic suit, which came from the label Bud & Tulip. Her suit was accentuated by intricate white striped patterns and looked lovely. It consisted of a half-sleeved round-collar kurta and matching loose pants. She draped a sheer plain pink dupatta that came from Bunaai. Styled by Victor Robinson, the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress completed her look with a pair of transparent heels. She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery and tied all her highlighted curly tresses into a side hairdo. Pointed brows, kohled eyes, pink eyeshadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look.
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya In A Blue Suit
Divyanka Tripathi was decked up in a blue ethnic suit and looked gorgeous in it. Her suit consisted of a quarter-sleeved dark-blue kurti, which was accentuated by silver dotted and star prints on the neckline. She teamed her kurti with a pretty fluorescent neon blue dupatta that featured golden stripes and thick border. The diva upped her look with a pair of white-pearl detailed silver-toned earrings, rings, and white nail paint. She pulled all her side-parted highlighted tresses to one side and tied them up in a braided tail. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, pink cheekbones, and red lip shade, elevated her look.
So, what do you think about these ethnic suits of Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya's Instagram