- 1 hr ago Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Donkey Milk: Uses and Downsides
- 5 hrs ago Shiitake Mushrooms: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- 5 hrs ago Eye Make-up Looks To Wear With Face Mask This Festive Season
- 5 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14 Wild Card Entrants Naina Singh And Kavita Kaushik Sizzle In Gown, Who Looked Better?
- Movies Lakshmi Baramma Fame Chandu Gowda Ties The Knot To His Long-Term Girlfriend Shalini Nayana
- Sports IPL 2020: Nitish Rana impresses with 61-ball 87 as Kolkata Knight Riders send him to open against CSK
- News J&K: Terrorists kill three BJP workers including youth general secretary in Kulgam district
- Finance How to Open SBI Demat Account?
- Automobiles Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- Education DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2020: How To Check BTELINX Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Technology Vi Launches Add-On Plans; Offering Star Talk, Games, And More Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Of all the hair issues, hair fall has to come at the top. A close competitor of dandruff, hair fall troubles women of all ages and hair textures. You can blame the hair care choice, lifestyle choices, unhealthy diet or the harsh hair products for the issue. No matter the reason, dealing with hair fall is always difficult. Home remedies have always proven to be the most effective course of treatment for hair fall. And we aren't the only one to believe that.
The gorgeous actress Juhi Parmar recently shared a rice water conditioner on her YouTube channel. This DIY conditioner is great for strengthening the hair to reduce hair fall and make your hair strong and beautiful. It is a completely natural conditioner that requires just 2 ingredients and is extremely easy to make. Take a look.
The Rice Water Conditioner
What you need
- ½ cup of rice
- 1 cup of water
- Juice of half a lemon
Method of use
- Soak the rice in water.
- Let the rice soak for 2-3 hours.
- Once the time is done, strain the rice and collect the water in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice to it and mix well.
- Shampoo your hair as usual.
- Squeeze out the extra water and pour the rice water solution on your scalp and hair.
- Massage your scalp for a couple of minutes.
- Leave it on for another 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly later.
Note: This conditioner works best after oiling the hair. So, after you soak the rice, if you have time, give yourself a hair oil massage at least an hour before you wash your hair.
Why This Works?
Rice water has amazing hair benefits. Rinsing the hair with rice water is proven to be an effective treatment for rejuvenating the scalp and improve hair elasticity to prevent hair fall and breakage. It contains vitamins B and C, both of which are great to revive damaged scalp. The amino acid present in rice target your hair follicles to stimulate new hair growth. Additionally, inositol, a carbohydrate present in rice is known to repair damaged hair and thus helps with hair fall.
The acidic lemon has amazing antibacterial properties that keep the scalp clean and healthy, away from any harmful bacteria. So, this remedy also works great for those struggling with dandruff. All these amazing benefits makes this remedy a must-try. Have you tried it yet?
All Image Credit: Juhi Parmar YouTube Channel