- 17 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 22 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Of all the hair issues, hair fall has to come at the top. A close competitor of dandruff, hair fall troubles women of all ages and hair textures. You can blame the hair care choice, lifestyle choices, unhealthy diet or the harsh hair products for the issue. No matter the reason, dealing with hair fall is always difficult. Home remedies have always proven to be the most effective course of treatment for hair fall. And we aren't the only one to believe that.
The gorgeous actress Juhi Parmar recently shared a rice water conditioner on her YouTube channel. This DIY conditioner is great for strengthening the hair to reduce hair fall and make your hair strong and beautiful. It is a completely natural conditioner that requires just 2 ingredients and is extremely easy to make. Take a look.
Recommended Read: How To Wash Your Hair To Promote Hair Growth
The Rice Water Conditioner
What you need
- ½ cup of rice
- 1 cup of water
- Juice of half a lemon
Method of use
- Soak the rice in water.
- Let the rice soak for 2-3 hours.
- Once the time is done, strain the rice and collect the water in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice to it and mix well.
- Shampoo your hair as usual.
- Squeeze out the extra water and pour the rice water solution on your scalp and hair.
- Massage your scalp for a couple of minutes.
- Leave it on for another 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly later.
Note: This conditioner works best after oiling the hair. So, after you soak the rice, if you have time, give yourself a hair oil massage at least an hour before you wash your hair.
Recommended Read: Here's How You Can Use Rice Water For Acne Reduction
Why This Works?
Rice water has amazing hair benefits. Rinsing the hair with rice water is proven to be an effective treatment for rejuvenating the scalp and improve hair elasticity to prevent hair fall and breakage. It contains vitamins B and C, both of which are great to revive damaged scalp. The amino acid present in rice target your hair follicles to stimulate new hair growth. Additionally, inositol, a carbohydrate present in rice is known to repair damaged hair and thus helps with hair fall.
The acidic lemon has amazing antibacterial properties that keep the scalp clean and healthy, away from any harmful bacteria. So, this remedy also works great for those struggling with dandruff. All these amazing benefits makes this remedy a must-try. Have you tried it yet?
All Image Credit: Juhi Parmar YouTube Channel