- 6 min ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- 14 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 16 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 17 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- Movies V Ravichandran On Ranveer Singh-Shankar's Anniyan Hindi Remake: I Was Shocked, Anniyan Is My Baby
- Technology Week 16, 2021 Launch Roundup: ZTE Axon 30 Ultra, ASUS ROG Phone 5, Sony Xperia 10 III, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Match report: Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult shine for Mumbai Indians
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- News Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew extended in Bhopal till Apr 26
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Janhvi Kapoor is never short of gorgeous pictures to treat her fans with. Though from the past few weeks, she has been making headlines due to her recently released film Roohi but it's also her gorgeous make-up looks and flawless hairstyles, that never fails to grab the attention of the people. From this, we can say that the actress definitely knows how to keep the interest of her fans alive. Lately too, Janhvi popped up on our Instagram feed and mesmerised our eyes with her beautiful look. The actress shared a throwback picture as she misses her old light brown hair days and also asked fans if she should get it re-done. Her hair colour and hair style, both looked marvellous. So, let us talk about her hair colour and hairstyle in detail.
So, the throwback picture showed Janhvi Kapoor, flaunting her silky gorgeous tresses, which was highlighted by light brown colour. She parted her hair from the centre and added beautiful curls at the bottom. Since, the actress was dressed ethereally, she went for long gold-toned jhumkas with chain-detailing. The chain went through her ears, which gave support to her hair from falling on her face.
Apart from her hair, Janhvi's make-up look was also stunning. Keeping the base flawless, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were softly filled, to make it look natural. She applied black kohl on her lower waterline, tightlined her upper waterline, and went for neutral-toned eyeshadow. The Dostana 2 actress coated her eyelashes with oodles of mascara. With soft blush and pink lip shade, she rounded out her look.
So, what do you think about this hair colour and makeup of Janhvi Kapoor? Do you think this hair colour suits her and she should get it done again? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Janhvi Kapoor's Instagram