Banana is one of those rare fruits that is often used for hair care purposes. It is considered to be highly beneficial for the hair, as it is replete with hair-benefiting vitamins, nutrients and acids.
All these features make banana an excellent ingredient for treating a plethora of annoying hair-related conditions. Especially when it comes to treating breakage and dull-looking hair, banana is known to be particularly effective.
A majority of us go through great lengths to achieve strong hair that looks glossy at all times. But, instead of putting all that effort and money in commercial products, you can just include this wonderful fruit in your hair care routine to get flaunt-worthy hair.
In today's post, we're letting you know about a few super easy and incredibly effective DIY banana-based hair packs that can help you get strong and shiny tresses.
Forgo of the pricey hair products and make use of the following packs to get the kind of hair you yearn for.
Take a look at them here:
1. Banana + Lemon Juice
- Thoroughly, mash a ripe banana and mix it with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Spread the resulting pack on your head and leave it there for about an hour.
- Wash off the residue with tepid water and follow up by using a shampoo.
- This hair pack can be used once a week for strong and glossy locks.
2. Banana + Egg White
- Just mash a banana and mix it with an egg white.
- Cover your scalp area with this pack and let it sit there for 40-45 minutes.
- Rinse off the residue with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
- This pack can be used twice a week for getting the desired results.
3. Banana + Olive Oil
- Simply mash a banana and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to it.
- Gently massage the prepared pack on your scalp area and leave it on for 30-35 minutes.
- Afterwards, use a mild shampoo and lukewarm water to wash away the residue from your head.
- Twice a month, use this hair pack to get flaunt-worthy tresses.
4. Banana + Aloe Vera Gel
- In a bowl, put 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel and mashed banana. Mix both the ingredients thoroughly to get the pack ready.
- Spread the pack on your scalp area. Allow it to dry for a good one hour.
- Later on, wash your head with a mild shampoo and tepid water.
- Make use of this incredible pack on a weekly basis for achieving long, strong and glossy hair.
5. Banana + Amla Oil
- Take a small glass bowl, pour a little bit of amla oil to it and 3-4 tablespoons of mashed banana. Merge the ingredients for preparing this pack.
- Smear the pack on your hair shafts and ends. Permit it to settle for about an hour before washing it off with a mild shampoo.
- Monthly application of this DIY pack can strengthen your hair and help it to become shinier and prettier.
6. Banana + Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Blend 3-4 tablespoons of mashed banana with 2 teaspoons of honey and ½ a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Gently apply the pack to your scalp area. Cover your head with a dry shower cap to prevent any dust from settling on your scalp.
- After an hour, wash your head with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
- Pamper your hair with this all-natural pack to attain gorgeous hair.
7. Banana + Avocado and Rose Water
- At first, thoroughly mash a ripe banana and an avocado. Mix the resulting paste with 3-4 tablespoons of rose water to create this next hair pack.
- Work the pack onto your scalp area. Sit back and let the pack work its wonders. After an hour, wash your head with your favourite shampoo.
- This hair-improving hair pack can be used once a month for noticeable results.
8. Banana + Coconut Oil
- Microwave 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Then, mash a ripe banana and mix the 2 ingredients with each other.
- Apply it to your hair and leave it on for 40-45 minutes. Afterwards, wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Try this pack twice a week for speedy results.
- Try These Anti-ageing Face Masks For Different Skin Types
- Gelatin Face Masks For Perfect Skin
- DIY Olive Oil Remedy For Brittle Nails
- How To Use Mint Leaves To Get Rid Of Acne Scars?
- Try These Amazing Homemade Rehydrating Hair Masks
- Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Black Spots On Lips
- Tips On How To Get A Smooth And Soft Neck
- Homemade Carrot Masks For Smooth Hair
- Can Garlic And Lemon Help In Strengthening The Nails?
- How To Remove Blackheads On Nose
- 2 Amazing Aloe Vera Remedies To Treat Blemishes
- Natural Home Remedies To Get Porcelain Skin