You must have heard about ginger being used for hair. We will tell you how you can use ginger for your hair to reap it's benefits. And every woman wants longer and stronger hair.
And we are all always looking for simple home remedies to find better solutions to our beauty problems. Using ginger for the purpose of hair growth is a simple yet effective method which doesn't require you to spend as much money either.
So, try using ginger for your hair and see the amazing effects of it yourself!
1. Hair Fall:
You can rub a slice or root of ginger directly on your scalp. This helps reduce hair fall. Let the ginger juice sit in your scalp for at least 10-15 minutes and then wash and condition as you would regularly.
Ginger juice has antibacterial properties which reduces sebum production in the scalp and ensures that the scalp is free of infections like dandruff.
3. Cuts On Scalp:
Sometimes when you have dandruff you may end up scratching your scalp. This can cause cuts and if you suffer from scalp acne, the acne can get burst. The anti-inflammatory nature of ginger can help heal the acne and cuts.
4. Shiny Hair:
Mix ginger juice with olive oil and apply it all over your hair. Leave this on for at least an hour or even overnight if you can. This treatment will give you shiny hair.
Also Read: Grow your hair faster and thicker with these 18 amazing remedies today!
5. Dry Hair:
For dry hair strands, mix some ginger juice with argan oil. Leave this treatment on your hair for an hour and then wash it off with your shampoo and conditioner. Argan oil is really good for giving nourishment to dry and damaged hair.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?