- 10 min ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 1 hr ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 3 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 6 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- Movies Pratik Sehajpal Is The Clear Cut Winner Of Bigg Boss OTT Says Kumkum Bhagya's Sumit Manak
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress' women wing to aggressively fight 'divisive forces'
- Sports IPL 2021: Know these 5 first-time players who can fire up IPL 14 Phase II in UAE
- Travel 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Travel With Friends
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Finance RBI To Hint At Any Interest Rate Change Via Policy Stance; Weighs In Credit Offtake
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Because summer is around, your hair may tend to get dry and brittle due to the harmful UV rays. Damaged hair can generally lead to excessive hair loss, dandruff issues, split ends, brittle hair and limp hair problems.
Sadly, our hair can be affected not only due to environmental factors, but also by hair-washing mistakes that we make. Women using a lot of styling tools have a common complaint of dry and damaged hair.
Well, if you are struggling with dry and damaged hair as well, here is a simple DIY hair mask recipe that will help to nourish your scalp and tresses. Keep reading!
Ingredients You Would Require
Few slices of banana
2-3 spoons of honey
5-8 spoons of rice flour
1) Take one banana and cut it into a few pieces. You will need approximately 4-5 slices of banana.
2) Now, add 2-3 spoons of honey and mix well.
3) Add rice flour to the mixture.
4) Mix well and make sure no lumps are formed.
5) If needed, you can blend the ingredients in a blender to get a smooth consistency.
6) Apply this on your scalp and wear a shower cap.
7) Wait for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
Benefits Of The Banana–Rice Flour Hair Mask
The banana and rice flour hair mask is extremely good for your scalp and hair. It helps to nourish the tresses and hair roots as well. Banana helps to keep your scalp and hair hydrated and prevents hair breakage. Using this hair mask twice in a week can help to treat dry, dull and damaged hair.
Benefits Of Banana On Hair
Due to essential nutrients found in banana, it can help to protect your hair from damage.
It helps to control dandruff on the scalp.
Banana helps to lock the moisture in, thus giving you soft tresses.
It works as a natural moisturiser that helps to hydrate and moisturise your scalp and hair.
It helps to fight against hair loss due to the presence of rich potassium content in it.
Due to Vitamins C and A present in the banana pulp, it can help to repair dry and damaged hair.
Benefits Of Rice Flour On Hair
Due to a good amount of antioxidants present in rice flour, it helps to protect your hair structure from UV rays.
It works as an excellent exfoliating agent that helps to remove chemical build-up from the scalp.
It proves to be an excellent agent in getting rid of the dandruff flakes easily.
If you have combination hair, rice flour is the best ingredient that would suit.
Note: Make sure to mix the content thoroughly and not leave it chunky, so as to allow it to spread on the scalp neatly.