- 34 min ago ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- 6 hrs ago ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- 11 hrs ago The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- 14 hrs ago Aloo Bhujiya Recipe: Enjoy Your Meal With Dry Aloo Fry Sabzi
- News Saw BJP leader whispering to Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman, alleges Congress
- Sports IPL 2020: Mohammed Shami claims his best figures in the IPL; starts the new season on dominant note
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reflects Upon Life Before 40th Birthday, Shares A Glimpse Of Her Birthday Prep!
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
If you wish to get long and lovely-looking locks, then this is an article you must read!
In the market, you will see a ton of hair oil, shampoo and conditioners, each of them promising you better hair growth and treatment for better-looking hair.
But, according to beauty experts, nothing can beat home remedies that tend to do wonders for your scalp.
It is said that if you continuously use home or kitchen ingredients to pamper your hair, you will not suffer from any problem. In fact, using home remedies for a long period of time will only do your hair good.
Also Read: Hair Masks For Deep And Rich Hair Colour
Today, Boldsky advices you to combine these two powerful ingredients to one. Honey and olive oil are effective and have rich properties on their own. Therefore, when you combine them, you will be blessed with a lot of other advantages as well.
In fact, olive oil is used on the scalp and hair to increase hair growth, pamper tired and damaged hair, whereas honey is used to get rid of the scalp problems that include scalp infections and dandruff.
Using this combination on the hair will also provide to you a few more surprises.
So, if you wish to try out this humble combination of ingredients, go ahead. Pamper your tresses this summer and let your scalp feel refreshed and strong.
Take a look as to how honey and olive oil can help in making your hair feel and look awesome:
Procedure To Prepare The Mixture
In a bowl, add one cup of olive oil. To this add half a cup of honey and using an egg beater, whisk the two ingredients well. If you find that the mixture is sticky, add more of olive oil. Now, heat this combined mixture over a low flame for about 3 minutes. When done, wait for the mixture to cool down before application.
Also Read: Hair Cut Ideas For Young Adults
When To Apply
Before using this amazing treatment, it is best to rinse your hair and leave it half-dry. Apply the warm mixture to the scalp and then massage it to the end of the strand. Allow the the mixture to remain in your hair for 30 minutes. After the time, rinse your hair with water, till the oil is removed.
Why Are These Ingredients Combined?
As mentioned, olive oil has properties that will help to increase hair growth and get rid of limp and damaged hair. Honey aids in making the hair shine and also provides your roots with strength.
When these two ingredients are combines to one, it becomes all the more effective for the scalp. The combined mixture is used to get rid of all types of hair problems, which include dandruff, scalp infection, hair fall and even lice.
How To Let Your Hair Benefit The Mixture
The best way for your hair to benefit from the mixture is when you apply this mixture and leave it on the hair like a mask. Once the entire head is covered with this healthy mixture, wrap your head with a warm and damp towel. This mask provides moisture to each strand and it mainly focuses on the scalp and roots.
If this mixture is applied on your hair thrice in a month, you will soon start to see the change in your hair, from the quality to quantity that will improve in an effective way.