- 2 hrs ago Princess Diana’s 10 Most Iconic Fashion Moments Of All Time
- 2 hrs ago It's Raining Discounts! Upto 70% Off On Exclusive Cookware Items From Premium Brands
- 3 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu Fitness: 6 Quick Tips You Need To Learn From The Pan-India Star
- 4 hrs ago Its Play Time! Get Upto 70% Off On Toys On Amazon That Are Educational And Fun
- News Shashi Tharoor to receive France's highest civilian award, party leaders congratulate him
- Education SWAYAM 2022: Last Day To Register Is Tomorrow, Hurry up Apply Here
- Sports Rishabh Pant named Uttarakhand’s brand ambassador
- Finance Buy This Miniratna PSU Stock For Target Price Of Rs 46, Gains Up to 36%: ICICI Securities
- Technology OnePlus 10T’s 16GB RAM Variant’s First Sale Scheduled For This Date; Price & Specs
- Movies Tiger Shroff And Disha Patani Are Still Very Much Together, The Rumoured Break Up Never Happened - Reports
- Travel The Breadknife: Australia's Prime Attraction
- Automobiles Tata Punch Reaches 1 Lakh Sales Milestone - New Benchmark Set
You wash your hair a couple of times a week, you make sure you are eating right to keep your hair healthy, you use the best hair products out there, however, your hair still lacks luster and is prone to damage!
It can be quite disappointing, right? You do everything you can to take good care care of your tresses, yet they seem to lack health and radiance.
Well, then maybe you are doing something wrong. Maybe the process of washing, drying and then styling your hair seems like a simple one. Especially since you have been doing it all your life!
What if we told you that the simple process of drying your hair, which you have been doing for years now, may be wrong?
Yes, whether you dry your hair using a blow-dryer or you air-dry it naturally or by using a towel, the process has to be done right and certain things must be avoid to prevent hair damage.
Have a look at some of the hair drying mistakes you must totally avoid, here.
Many a times, women tend to let their hair dry, as it is, after a wash. Stylists advice that, this habit can increase frizz, so pulling your hair into a lose ponytail or a plait can prevent frizz when your mane is dry.
Not using a leave-in serum, if you are drying your hair naturally can also make your hair prone to dryness and frizziness, is what experts say.
Going to bed with wet hair at nights, can also lead to a lot of damage, as wet hair is very fragile and constant friction with the pillow can do damage!
Rubbing your hair too vigourously with a towel, in order to dry it quickly can also result in cuticle damage and hair fall.
Brushing your hair right after you wash it, thinking that it will get all the water can also damage the roots and lead to hair fall, as wet hair is still very delicate.
Blow-drying your hair too often can also result in damaged hair. Try to naturally dry your hair as often as possible!
Not sectioning your hair, while drying it is a common mistake people make, especially when they are in a hurry. This habit can make the hair extremely dry and frizzy.
- hair care8 Hair Care Ingredients You Can Find In Your Kitchen
- hair careEssential Oils For Curly Hair: Yes, These Oils Are Specially Made For Your Curly Twirls
- hair careBest Oils For Dry Hair: 10 Oils That Are Not Coconut Oil
- hair careHow To Use Dry Shampoo: Is It Good For Dry Hair? Can I Use It Every Day?
- hair careDry Hair In Men: Causes And How To Manage It?
- hair careHair Hacks To Bring Life Back To Your Dry Tresses
- hair careDIY Olive Oil Hair Masks To Nourish Dry Tresses
- hair careHow To Use Coconut Oil To Tackle 8 Most Common Hair Issues
- hair careHow Frequently Should You Wash Your Hair Based On Your Hair Type
- hair care8 Simple & Effective Hair Masks To Treat Dull & Damaged Hair
- hair careDIY Overnight Aloe Vera And Honey Mask For Dry Hair
- hair care10 Reasons For Dry And Brittle Hair