- 3 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 3 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 5 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 5 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Movies Big Brother: Streaming Rights Of The Mohanlal Movie Are Sold!
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
That persistent itch on your scalp that shows no sign of stopping. The more you scratch, the more you feel the need to keep at it, until, your scalp becomes sore, red and scaly, leading to infection, which inevitably leads to hair fall. To stop all that, what you need is a super soothing DIY oatmeal mask for itchy scalp!
Wondering how oatmeal can reduce scalp itchiness? Here is how. Oatmeal contains a strong amount of vitamin B, which acts as a humectant that improves the moisture balance of your scalp, nourishing hair strands, which in turn relieves itchiness.
This DIY oatmeal for itchy scalp also contains a chock-full of beta glucan that penetrates the hair shafts, improving its elasticity and makes it less prone to breakage.
What's more, this home made oatmeal mask for itchy scalp contains a good amount of polysaccharides that not just soften your hair shafts, but also create a protective film that acts as a barrier against harsh outside elements.
With so many benefits in store, how can you not use oatmeal in your hair care routine? Here is a DIY oatmeal mask for itchy scalp.
Some other ingredients used in this home made mask for itchy scalp include fresh milk and almond oil.
Rich antioxidants present in almond oil stimulate hair growth and fresh milk works to cleanse and soothe the scalp.
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 10 drops almond oil
Also Read: Powerful Homemade Hair Mask For Frizzy Hair
How to make
- Ground oatmeal into fine powder. Stir in the milk and almond oil.
- Dampen you hair. Using a brush apply the mask through your scalp and hair.
- Let the mask sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with clarifying shampoo. Follow it up with a conditioner.
- Repeat the method twice every week for quick results.
Within 3 weeks of applying this hair mask, you will notice the itchiness reduce almost completely. Hair will become noticeably soft, luminous and silky.
If you have any more tips on how to treat itchy scalp with oatmeal or any other ingredient, do share it with us at the comment section below.