- 11 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Finance Gold Steady Even As Stock Markets Around World Hit Record Highs
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Women with frizzy hair are well aware of the fact that taming it is no easy task.
It is more of a daily battle to deal with unmanageable hair. But, before you begin to feel like you're the only one battling with the problem of frizzy hair, then let us tell you that as per a new study, more than 30% of the women have to deal with frizzy hair.
Factors like pollution, weather, unbalanced diet, etc, could make your locks frizzy and in turn make them appear dull and unattractive.
So, today at Boldsky, we're sharing with you a recipe of an extremely powerful and effective hair mask that will make your hair less frizzy and more manageable.
Also Read: Natural Remedies For Frizzy Hair
The 2 ingredients required are banana and almond oil. The compounds present in banana can naturally moisturise frizzy hair and also mend the damage. It has been used since ages to solve plenty of hair-related problems.
And when this is combined with another remarkable ingredient like almond oil, the results can be highly favourable, as almond oil is also a rich source of vitamins and fatty acids that are great for the health of your tresses.
So, have a look at how to use this powerful homemade hair mask to tame your frizzy hair.
1 ripe banana
2 teaspoons of almond oil
Method Of Preparation:
- Blend a ripe banana in a blender.
- Add almond oil to it.
- Mix both the ingredients well to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste all over your scalp and also in the tresses.
- Cover it by wearing a shower cap.
- Leave it off for at least an hour.
- Then, wash it off with cold water.
This hair mask will not only nourish your hair, but will also strengthen your hair follicles from well under the surface.
Try it to believe it!