- 3 hrs ago From Super Cool Bags To Totally Classy Jewellery, Amazon Has Amazing Discounted Goodies For You
- 3 hrs ago 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- 4 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- 5 hrs ago Fujifilm Launches New Software Version Of ‘CAD EYE’ In India
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RR, Match 40: Royals skipper Sanju Samson completes 3000 IPL runs, takes the orange cap
- News Ayodhya: SC trashes plea for summoning IICF Trust records says its interference in 2019 verdict
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Wants To Work With Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Automobiles New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- Finance Why RBI Imposed Fine Of Rs 2 Crore on RBL Bank?
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Technology What Makes Vodafone-Idea’s Rs. 555 Prepaid Pack Better Than Reliance Jio’s Plan
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
You love your long locks, but when the problem of knots come into being, you eventually become tired of your long hair. This is one of the main reasons why women do not like to have long hair because of the innumerable knots. For some, untangling knots in the hair has becomes so easy that all they do is take a pair of scissors and chop off that huge knotted hair!
Instead of chopping off your tangled, knotted hair and leaving behind a bald patch, there are a few hair care tips to keep in mind. Untangling the knots in your hair with these tips will not let make you lose your precious hair.
So, the next time you get you hair tangled with a knot, try out some of these hair care tips:
Using coconut oil is one of the best ways to untangle the knots in your hair. Coconut oil provides a good nourishment to your hair and will also help to untangle the knot quickly.
Banana Hair Mask
Hair masks are another way to untangle knots in your hair. All you have to do is apply a banana hair mask to your scalp and before you wash your hair, comb it out.
If you are in a hurry to untangle the knots in your hair, the best way is with the help of shampooing. Shampoo your entire head especially the knotted area to release the tangled hair.
Soap Works Too
Soap works too, if you are not in the mood to shampoo your entire head. All you have to do is apply a little soap on the knot and lather it down.
Run Your Fingers
Not in a hurry to release the knot, then you can try out a safe and slow method. Run your fingers through your hair and untangle the knots.
Combing your knots is a challenging task. You will definitely leave behind split ends but it is a possible way to untangle knots in your hair. Another tip - Use metal combs with sharp teeth to untangle knots.
Hot Olive Oil
Hot olive oil too works. This is an instant way to untangle the knots in your hair. All you need to do is massage your head with hot olive oil and comb it with a metal comb to release the knots.
The Power Of Egg White
Egg packs are useful in removing knots in the hair. It will also leave behind shine and a healthy mat of hair.
Loosen tight or stubborn knots with the end of a safety pin. However, you need to be a little careful to not prick your finger.
Smooth Like Butter
To untangle knots in your hair, all you have to do is apply a little butter over the knot and with the help of a metal comb, release the knot.