- 6 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
You might have seen tons of advertisements on television stating that coconut oil is good for your hair. Though you might have ignored that boring and repeated advertisement like a million times, you should have at least once paid attention to what they are actually advising you on.
Coconut oil is one of the best ingredients for one's hair as it helps to put an end to all kinds of hair problems like improper hair growth, scalp issues and even hair fall. You must apply coconut oil once in two weeks to make your hair roots stronger. Here are some of the benefits and reasons coconut oil is good for your hair, take a look:
Helps In Untangling Hair
If your hair is in a mess and tangled into a zillion knots, the best way to untangle the hair is to apply coconut oil. At this stage, your hair will seem frizzy and untamed while removing the knots. But the coconut oil will provide you some ease in removing the knots.
Helps Is Strengthening The Roots
The reason coconut oil is good for your hair is because it helps in strengthening the roots. If your roots are dry, coconut oil will help to strengthen it, thus creating new stronger strands of hair.
Helps In Hair Loss
Hair loss is one of the common problems faced by both genders. Coconut oil is good for the hair as it helps in reducing the hair loss by strengthening the roots. You should also apply coconut oil to your scalp and roots before you take a head bath.
Helps In Decreasing Dandruff
Dandruff is another scalp problem which is faced by a lot of people. The best way to get rid of the problem is by applying coconut oil to your dry scalp once in a week. You will soon begin to see the progress in a few weeks.
Helps In Giving That Shine
The reason coconut oil is good for hair is because it gives your hair a natural shine, which in a way it resents you from using those harmful chemical hair care products.