- 4 min ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 36 min ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know Asap
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- 2 hrs ago Are Pets At The Risk Of Coronavirus?
- Finance Telecom Operators Asked To Extend Validity Of Prepaid Packs Amid Lockdown
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- Movies Ananya Panday Is ‘Delighted And Humbled’, To Be Nominated For The Best Supporting Actor
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Huawei P40 Pro, Redmi Note 9S, Galaxy M51 And More
- News Coronavirus impact: How Isolation, HIV memories hit India's Transgender community hard in lockdowns
- Automobiles Coronavirus Lockdown: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Maintenance For Essential Service Providers
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Tips To Help You Judge Your Hairstylist -
1. Cleanliness And Sanitation – The first thing that need to check is whether your hair salon is clean. The first thing that you need to check is whether the tools that they use to cut your hair is sterilized and cleaned. Rusty scissors, dirty combs cause many scalp problems like dandruff and infection.
2. Hands - Check if your hairstylists hands are clean as they keep fiddling with the hair of many customers and will also carry infection to yours.
3. Towels And Aprons – Observe if the towels that they use to dry your hair are clean and if the washed ones are folded and stacked in a separate place.
4. Hair Accumulating On The Floor – check if the salon floor is clean or how regularly they sweep up the chopped hairs on the floor.
5. Check For brands – hairstylists often save money by not spending too much on expensive or quality products (like shampoos, conditioners) so ask for the brand they use for your hair before the application.