- 6 min ago Goddess Pratyangira: A Deity Who Is Worshipped To Remove The Fear Of Enemies
- 2 hrs ago International Day For The Abolition Of Slavery 2022: Quotes, Greetings, Wishes And Messages
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 26 November 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Christmas 2022: Cinnamon Roll Icing That Will Linger In Your Mouth
- News Massage, meal and now the meet: Satyendar Jain's new video with 'coterie' in his cell
- Finance Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman, To Attend Start-up Inclusion Summit, To Support Inclusive Growth
- Technology Twitter Blue Relaunching On December 2: Will Introduce New Color Checkmark Caste System
- Education AEEE 2023 Registration Will Commence On November 27 at amrita.edu, Get Link To Apply Here
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Is criticism against Qatar justified?
- Movies ‘Shame On You’ Prakash Raj Trolled For His ‘Didn’t Expect This From Akshay Kumar’ Tweet In Galwan Controversy
- Automobiles Implementation Of RDE May Kill Diesel Engines In India – Here’s Why
- Travel Most Beautiful Flyovers in India
The Kardashians have become nothing less than a household name now.
The self-proclaimed clean beauty guru and the eldest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, Kourtney Kardashian like her sisters gives out constant beauty tips, and out of the several, one really stood out - because it felt like something that we all could replicate (cough*unlike the several unrealistic beauty standards*cough).
And that is, Kourtney Kardashian's DIY lip scrub for dry lips, which doesn't require you to shell out a large sum - but just a visit to your kitchen pantry.
Let's take a look at how you can make the DIY scrub for yourself - it'll definitely come in handy this cold, winter season.
Kourtney Kardashian's DIY Lip Scrub For Dry Lips
To make the Kourtney Kardashian-approved mix for lip scrub which is made of ingredients that are anti-inflammatory and accessible, you'll need three ingredients.
Yes, you read that right, just three ingredients.
Ingredients: coconut oil, sugar and honey.
How to make a lip scrub for dry lips:
Step 1: Gently mix together a teaspoon of sugar and coconut oil each and a few drops of honey.
Step 2: Once combined, gently scrub the scrub onto your lips.
Step 3: Exfoliate well using your finger tips and wash it off with warm water.
You can do this twice a week for plump, soft lips.
You can thank Kourtney for it!
- body careHow To Use Lip Scrub For Luscious Lips
- pulseWhy Do You Experience Static Shocks In Winter Season?
- skin careDry, Ashy Elbows: Five Ingredients To Look For When Buying The Right Moisturiser
- wellnessIs Your Weight Increasing In The Winter Months? Reasons For Winter Weight Gain
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Your Winter Fashion Guide From B-Town Fashionistas
- body carePriyanka Chopra's DIY Answers For Monsoon And Winter Beauty Problems
- health106 Deaths In Delhi In January Due To Cold, Claims NGO; Officials Deny
- skin care9 Face Oils To Fight Off Winter Dry Skin
- hair careHair Loss During Winter: 9 Ways To Deal With It
- bollywood wardrobeStay Warm And Stylish Like Hina Khan This Winter! Take A Look At Her Latest Wardrobe
- offer of the dayHuge Discounts On Sandals, Slippers, Shoes And Other Stylish And Warm Footwear For The Winter Season
- wellnessExpert Article: Does Winter Worsen Heart Failure?