- 27 min ago UTIs And Women's Quality Of Life; How Can You Prevent UTIs?
- 1 hr ago Bride-To-Be Kiara Advani's 5 Beauty Looks That Are Super Alluring And Inspirational
- 1 hr ago Remedies For Ulcer: Can Turmeric And Traditional Chinese Remedy Help Ease The Pain?
- 3 hrs ago What Makes Children Picky Eaters? Tips For Parents To Handle Them
- Education GATE 2023 Day 2 Exam ; Important Guidelines for candidates
- Sports "I felt like we just didn’t execute ours," Arsenal striker Eddie Nketiah reflects after Everton Defeat
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Sumbul Touqeer Says Archana Gautam Has A ‘Black Heart’; Reveals Who Has A Golden Heart
- News Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf dies after prolonged illness
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
Acne can occur on the face, but it is not the only place where acne occurs. You may avoid showing your face to others, depending on the severity of the blemishes. It is a condition that can affect any body part that contains oil-secreting glands or hair follicles, including your back, chest, and shoulders.
Acne on the back, sometimes called 'bacne', can be particularly problematic. More than half of all acne sufferers have a problem with back acne .
Typically, back acne occurs as a result of the accumulation of dead skin cells and oil within the pores in the skin, in conjunction with an overgrowth of the common skin bacteria, Cutibacterium acnes, which causes an inflammatory response .
Take a look at some effective tips to get rid of back acne.
How To Get Rid Of Bacne AKA Back Acne
It is common for acne on the back and shoulders to occur after sports activities that cause increased sweating and friction from athletic gear and clothing. Here are some tips for treating acne on the back and shoulders.
Tip 1: According to experts, cooling and detoxifying decoctions like cumin, coriander, and fennel water keep the body cool and keep heat-producing toxins at bay.
To prepare, take 1-2 grams of each ingredient, boil them in about 300 ml of water, cool them down, and drink.
Tip 2: Similarly, cleansing juices such as amla and aloe vera aid in detoxifying the body and help reduce bacne.
Tip 3: People with bacne should use soaps that contain neem or sandalwood.
DIY Remedies For Bacne
Remedy 1: Make a fine paste by mixing equal parts of neem and nutmeg powder with rose water. It is recommended that you apply on alternate days.
Remedy 2: Try a herbal pack containing red sandalwood powder, turmeric, manjishtha, and aloe vera juice 2-3 times a week.
Remedy 3: Use a pack containing raw honey and a pinch of turmeric powder for daily use. After 30 minutes, wash off the pack.
Note: Always do a patch test before trying the products - be it herbal or chemical.
On A Final Note...
If you do not see improvement with your preventive measures or home remedies, you can consult a dermatologist. Consult a dermatologist if the breakouts do not subside in four weeks despite home remedies.
Often, the condition can be caused by steroids, follicle or fungal infections, hormonal imbalances or a follicle or fungal infection. The treatment options include peels, laser carbon peels, dermal infusions, blue lasers, oral retinoids, and antibiotics.
- skin careNora Fatehi Beauty Tips: It’s Pretty Simple And Direct!
- skin careSalt For Skincare: Different Ways To Use It
- hair carePotato Juice For Hair: Benefits And How To Use It For Strong, Long Hair
- hair careNatural Haircare Tips To Manage Dry Hair In Men
- skin careHow Is Men's Skincare Different From Women's?
- make up tips5 Makeup Myths Debunked!
- skin careMalai aka Fresh Cream For Your Face: 3 Ways To Use It And When Not To Use It
- body careAcrylic Nails: If This Is Your First Time, Here's What You Should Know
- skin careOlive Oil Skincare Masks You Can Make At Home For Plump, Fresh Skin
- skin careIs Green Gram Flour Good For Your Skin? Ways To Use It For Oily And Dry Skin
- skin careNew Year 2023: Beauty Resolutions For Healthy Skin In 2023
- skin careNew Year 2023: Must-Have Beauty Products For The New Year