TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ‘Voter ID More Powerful Than IED,’ Says PM Modi After Voting In Ahmedabad
- IPL 2019: RR vs DC — Highlights
- Audi's 'The Debriefing' Is A Hilarious Avengers Ad
- Arbaaz Khan On His Wedding With Giorgia: 'Maybe I Will'
- Nintendo Switch Budget Model Likely To Be Launched By The End Of 2019
- ICICI Bank Launches Insta Auto, Two-Wheeler Facility
- Why UTI Cases Are High In Summer
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Winter is coming. And, with it, it will bring a lot of dryness which is not always a good sign for healthy skin. Dry skin invites a number of problems and the best way to keep those problems at bay is to get rid of dry skin. But how can we do that? Well, the answer is pretty simple. Resort to home remedies, start using homemade beauty products that will take good care of your skin and will ensure that it always gets the necessary nourishment.
Speaking of homemade beauty products, have you ever used a homemade soap? Well, if you really haven't, it is time you try making this amazing peppermint and rose-enriched homemade beauty soap and witness the amazing softness it leaves behind for yourself. This soap makes your skin softer and healthier and ensures that it is never left dry throughout the day. Besides, using cosmetic chemical-based soaps during winters can really disturb the pH levels of your skin, leaving it dry and more prone to damage. At such times, a hydrating, moisturising, homemade soap can be a perfect solution, don't you think?
How Is Peppermint & Rose Beneficial For Your Skin?
With the winter approaching really fast, it has become necessary that we start taking good care of our skin and ensure that it is never left dry. Our skin needs to be kept hydrated and moisturised throughout winters to ensure that it remains healthy. For that, using natural ingredients like peppermint essential oil and rose petals can be a good choice. Peppermint essential oil possess antioxidants that heal the cracks caused in your skin due to excess dryness. Moreover, it also detoxifies your skin and boosts blood circulation.
Rose petals and rose essential oil too helps to make your skin softer and smoother. Besides imparting a soothing fragrance, it also helps to calm your senses and is a great addition to your homemade soap. Listed below is a simple, easy, and quick homemade soap recipe which is a perfect choice for winters, especially for those who have dry skin problems.
How To Make Peppermint & Rose Beauty Soap For Soft Skin?
• 2 pieces unscented natural soap
• 2 tbsp peppermint essential oil
• 1 tbsp rose essential oil
• 8-10 rose petals
How to do
• Take unscented natural soap and chop it into small pieces.
• Next, take those small pieces and melt them in the microwave for about 20 seconds. While microwave heating the soap pieces, ensure that it does not starts to boil. If you feel that the soap is about to boil, you can heat it for even less than 20 seconds and remove the soap from the microwave.
• Once done, pour the melted soap in a greased soap mould.
• Add some rose essential oil to it and mix well.
• Next, crush some rose petals and add them to the melted soap. Blend the rose petals nicely in the melted soap.
• Leave the soap alone for 5-6 days until it hardens into a bar.
• Once done, store it in a soap case in a cool and dry place and use it as and when required. This soap uses all natural ingredients and is one of the premium picks of those who want soft and smooth skin in winters.