- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Avocado is often cited as a must-try fruit for skin and hair care purposes. This fruit is a powerhouse of fatty acids, skin-rejuvenating vitamins and other essential nutrients. All these properties make avocado a true favourite ingredient for beauty purposes.
Incorporating this excellent fruit in your beauty regimen can help your skin and hair in ways you cannot possibly fathom. Be it tackling acne problems, improving skin elasticity or imparting a natural glow on to your skin, avocado is one natural remedy that can do it all.
Also, applying it to your hair can strengthen the follicles from the root, treat dandruff and combat hair loss problems.
So, if you have not already tried avocados in your beauty regimen, then do read on, as today we have compiled a list of various ways in which you can use avocados to enhance your beauty.
All the following ways are 100% natural and safe. Moreover, they will help your skin and hair in ways that most store-bought products can't. So, pamper your skin with this amazing fruit and raise your overall beauty quotient.
Note: Perform skin and scalp patch tests with all the following homemade concoctions to ensure that the ingredients suit your skin and hair type.
1. Use Avocado With Honey And Lemon Juice For Skin
Mash a ripe avocado and mix it with a tablespoon of organic honey and 2 tablespoons of freshly extracted lemon juice. Gently apply the prepared mix on your face and neck. Allow it to dry for 15 minutes before washing it off with tepid water. Try this natural and easy-to-make mix to impart a natural glow on to your skin.
2.Use Avocado With Banana And Egg White For Skin
In a glass bowl, mash a ripe avocado and banana and add 1 egg white to it. Then mix and gently apply this homemade mix on your face and neck. Keep it on for a good 30 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water and using a light face wash to properly remove the residue from your skin. Once a month, try this homemade mix to treat acne breakouts.
3. Use Avocado With Curd For Skin
Put a tablespoon of fresh curd in a bowl and add a tablespoon of mashed avocado to it. Stir to create a lump-free mix. Then, gently smear it all over your face and neck. Wash off after 20 minutes with lukewarm water. Apply this mix on a weekly basis to treat damaged and dull skin.
4. Use Avocado With Oatmeal And Rose Water For Skin
Take a medium-sized bowl, add a tablespoon of each, mashed avocado and cooked oatmeal to it, along with 2 tablespoons of rose water. Apply on your face and wash it off after 20 minutes. Once a month, try treating your skin to this amazing homemade mix to help it get rid of toxins and impurities.
5. Use Avocado With Gram Flour And Cucumber Juice For Skin
Mash an avocado and mix it with a tablespoon of gram flour and 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice. Apply the resulting mix on your face and neck. Allow it to settle in your skin for 20 minutes before cleaning with water. This homemade mix is great for combating skin pigmentation.
6. Use Avocado With Aloe Vera Gel For Hair
Simply, mash a ripe avocado and add 2 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel to it. Then apply this homemade mix onto your scalp and tresses. Let this avocado mix stay on your scalp for atleast an hour before cleaning it with your regular hair products. Use avocado in this particular way to treat dandruff and itchy scalp.
7. Use Avocado With Olive Oil For Hair
Mix 2 tablespoons of mashed avocado with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Apply this homemade concoction onto your scalp and locks. Allow it to settle in your scalp for at least 40 minutes before cleaning it off with your usual hair products. Use this mix twice a month to treat damaged hair.
8. Use Avocado With Mayonnaise For Hair
Take a tablespoon of mayonnaise and mix it with 2 tablespoons of mashed avocado. Gently massage this amazing concoction onto your scalp. Keep it on for at least an hour before rinsing it off with tepid water. Give this method a try to get smooth and silky locks.
9. Use Avocado With Coconut Oil For Hair
In a bowl, put a tablespoon of mashed avocado and 2 tablespoons of warm coconut oil. Massage the prepared mix onto your scalp and let it stay there for an hour. Use tepid water and your regular hair care products to remove the residue. Use avocado in this specific way to treat hair loss.