- 3 min ago The Modern And Reinvented Khadi Outfits For Some Fresh Inspiration
- 40 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- Technology Realme U1, Realme 1 Color OS Update Adds Dark Mode And October Security Patch
- Finance Amazon Ties Up With Indian Railways For Inter-City Package Deliveries
- News Western UP has turned into a mini-Pakistan: Sadhvi Prachi
- Movies Nach Baliye 9: Host Maniesh Paul And Judge Ahmed Khan Spar On Sets
- Sports La Liga season's first El Clasico rescheduled for December 18
- Automobiles BattRE Electric Scooter Discounts & Benefits: Low Interest Rate & Other Offers Available
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Be it men or women, none of us enjoy having a rough or tired-looking skin. We might be struggling with wrinkles, fine lines and large pores on the skin, which tend to make our face look old and sagged.
Although there are numerous skin care products available in the market, none of them remain effective to give you a smooth and soft skin. Even the most expensive product fails to give you results which you dreamt of.
Well, if soft and smooth skin is your dream, consider following these home remedies and tips.
Tomatoes are natural skin toners that help get rid of the dead cells from the skin and also treat blemishes and acne. In order to achieve smooth and soft skin, take some tomato puree and apply this paste on your face. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Honey is another natural ingredient which helps to give you a baby- soft skin. Due to active enzymes found in honey, it helps to give you a glowing complexion. Take raw honey and massage your face with it. Massage for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel is another effective remedy that helps to give you a smooth skin. Scoop out some aloe vera gel and massage it on your face. Now, add a few drops of lemon juice to the gel and massage your face with this solution. Aloe vera gel also helps to fade away the blemishes and scars on the face.
4. Tea Tree Oil
Due to antibacterial properties found in tea tree oil, it helps to fight against acne and gives you a smooth and soft skin. It is an excellent ingredient that helps to treat scars and blemishes on the face. Dab some tea tree oil on the face and leave it for sometime. Wash off with cold water later.
Papaya contains a natural enzyme known as papain that has antibacterial and healing abilities. This active enzyme can help get rid of the dead and damaged cells on the skin. Mash some papaya and apply it on your face. Massage for 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
Cucumber contains great nourishing, hydrating and astringent properties. It helps to restore the hydration level of the skin and also prevents bacteria from contaminating the upper layer of the skin. Take a few cucumber slices and rub them on the face. Or else, you can make a paste of cucumber, oatmeal, and milk to prevent acne, pimples and blackheads. Wash off with cold water later.
Using mint is another excellent remedy to get rid of the acne, pimples and blemishes on the face. It helps to improve skin tone and also reduces marks on the face. To enjoy smooth and soft skin, massage your face with mint juice every night. Another option to use mint is to mix some mint juice with yogurt and massage this on the face. Make sure you cover the neck as well as the face with this solution. Wash off with cold water later.
Turmeric is the king of ingredients that helps to give you smooth skin and also prevents all types of skin problems. It helps to treat hyperpigmentation, scars, acne and also treats blemishes on the skin. Make a thick paste of turmeric and milk and apply it on your face regularly. This mask will help to give you a beautiful-looking and naturally soft skin.