Litchi, can now be directly used on your skin and hair as a part of your natural body care routine. As the fruit comes with an unedible seed, you have to use the pulp alone in its juice form. However, litchi juice alone might not create a difference and hence, you should know the right way of using it.
How to use litchi highly depends on what is the purpose you are looking at. If for the hair the way you'd apply litchi would be different than how you apply it on the skin. It is important to know the difference for the two to get the desired result.
From the following you can pick your own way of using litchi for noticeable changes. So, have a look.
Litchi For Dry Skin
Litchi + Honey
- Smash ten litchis into a pulp or juice. Add two teaspoons of raw honey. Mix both.
- Massage this on your skin, especially on the areas you think are extra dry.
- This smells very good and can be removed in the next 20 minutes with cold water.
- Both the juice and the honey are an instant moistruizer for the skin.
Litchi For Wrinkles, Fine Lines And Ageing Skin
Litchi + Banana
- If you are bothered with wrinkles, fine lines and ageing skin, then cure it with litchi and banana.
- For ten litchies, you will need one and a half ripe banana. Mash both the litchi and banana and mix it into a paste.
- This can be applied all over the skin or you can apply it only on the regions that are ageing fast.
- Massage for half an hour and then wash with cold water.
Litchi For Blemishes And Marks
Litchi + Essential Oil
- Litchi can fade your skin marks and spots only if you treat it the right way.
- Take litchi, make a pulp and add lavender essential oil to it. Try not to tweak the flavour of the essential oil, as this also works on the blemishes and marks on skin.
- Take the litchi + essential oil mix on the tip of your finger and apply just a dot of it on your spots.
- Let this dry out at its own.
Litchi For Damaged Hair
Litch + Your Hair Oil
- Now that you have noticed that your hair has lost its own glam, get it back with this litchi treatment.
- You have to take 10-12 litchis, peel and make its pulp ready. Mix your own hair oil to this litchi pulp.
- Apply the litchi pulp and oil mix on your scalp. You can leave it overnight before the shampoo or hair wash.
Litchi For Thick Hair
- Take around 10-15 litchis. Make a pulp. Get the juice. Apply it on the scalp. Let it dry and then, rinse with cold water.
- This might make the hair a little sticky, but your next day shampoo session will solve it all.
- Basic Beauty Tips That You Were Unaware Of
- Improve Your Skin Tone With These Remedies
- Cucumber And Apple Juice For Healthy Skin
- Coffee Benefits For Skin And Hair
- These Veggies Can Save Your Skin
- Get Glowing Skin With These Papaya Face Packs
- How Does Honey Help In Skin Brightening?
- Sandalwood Face Packs To Treat Skin Problems
- Benefits Of Vitamin E For Skin
- Follow These Honey Remedies To Get Flawless Skin
- How Common Is Skin Darkening During Pregnancy?
- Get Glowing Skin With These Grape Face Packs