- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 12 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 13 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News Explained: What is the Mounted Unit and why it made its comeback in Mumbai
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Sports Manchester United 0-2 Burnley: Solskjaer's men dreadful in embarrassing defeat
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The cold brings with it some problems like seasonal skin rashes. So, what can you do to deal with them? The best option is to use natural ingredients.
When it comes to skin sensitivity, it is best to stick to natural ingredients and remedies. These would prevent further damage to the skin, and even the most sensitive skin types can handle natural ingredients.
After all, if the skin is already facing some problems, the last thing you'd want to do is to burden it with even more chemicals, right? That is why we suggest home remedies for seasonal rashes.
Skin rashes can be a huge problem, and the winters seem to bring along this problem to a lot of people. This is mostly due to not enough focus being given on moisturising the body on a regular basis. Yes, we all get lazy when it comes to managing the skin on the body.
Just a little bit of care, and this problem can be avoided. But, what can you do when you already have the rashes? Yes, we know they can get painful and even bad to feel and look at. But these natural remedies can treat them effectively sans chemicals.
So, here are some remedies for seasonal rashes that you could apply to help ease them.
1. Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter smells amazing and is one of the best ingredients to help heal your skin of rashes. Massage this on and it'll heal you in really very little time.
2. Shea Butter: Shea butter is for when the rashes are really severe. In fact, shea butter is used as an ingredient in a lot of lotions and creams for people with really dry skin.
3. Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera helps soothe and heal really dry and painful skin. It gets absorbed by the skin really well, so use this if your rashes have become very painful.
4. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a deeply penetrating oil that can help provide moisture to the driest of skin types. Massage this oil all over your body for best results.
5. Butter: This seems like a really odd option, as most people stick to eating butter, but it really works. Just apply some on your rashes and leave it on overnight and wake up to the rashes being healed.
6. Petroleum Jelly: This is one thing that works like a charm every time and is safe even to be used on the face. Just apply some petroleum jelly before you hit the sack and leave it on overnight.
7. Baby Oil: If it's good enough to be used on babies, it must be really good enough for everyone, right? Massage the rash-prone areas with baby oil and watch how soothing it'd get.