- News Direct links for RBI Grade B Phase 1 result 2019
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- Sports Tottenham sack Mauricio Pochettino
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
As much as we drool over that silky-smooth bod that is free of acne, stretch marks and, most importantly, cellulite on glossy covers of magazines, reality is something entirely different.
Reality is unsavory. Truth is, we are riddled with cellulite marks. And for some unknown reason, the main target area for cellulites is often the buttock region!
Before we go any further, you need to first know what cellulite is. Cellulite is nothing but fat deposits under the skin. The skin appears dimpled because the fat pushes against the connective tissues, causing the skin to pucker.
Cellulite does not just occur in overweight people, as thin people have it too. And it is a condition more common in women than men.
So, what triggers cellulite? It can happen due to hormonal changes, lack of physical activity, slow metabolism and the most common reason, dehydration.
Bad news is, cellulite cannot be gotten rid of completely; and the good news is, its appearance can be reduced to a great extent.
While there are a lot of options available to get rid of cellulite, what really piqued our interest is Epsom salt and pink Himalayan salt detox bath that has reportedly brought about revolutionary changes in treating cellulite.
Yes, Epsom salt can beat cellulite, and no Epsom salt is different from pink Himalayan salt.
Epsom salt is rich in calcium and magnesium, whereas Himalayan pink salt is packed with 82 other nutrients, besides calcium and magnesium, like potassium, sodium and sulphate, which get easily absorbed by the skin, detoxifying it at a molecular level.
Other than that, this bathing salt is rich in antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation, neutralise the negative ions, while flushing out the toxins.
- 2 cups of Epsom salt
- ½ a cup of pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- A few drops of essential oil of your choice
Method To Prepare The Detox Bath Recipe & Application:
- Pour the above ingredients in running water. Soak in the detoxifying bath for about 20 to 30 minutes. Feel your muscles relax.
The detox bath may make you sweat profusely; but rest easy, as it is just the toxins that are getting flushed out of your body.