- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Cellulite is one of the most ugly looking things on our body which destroys the sexiness when we women wear a pair of hot shorts. Cellulite is nothing but the fat pushing against the connective tissues of the skin, which results to an ugly and bumpy look.
To get rid of cellulite there are certain home remedies which you can try, where the best being coconut oil. Hailing from God's own country, this oil is effective for the skin even when you consume it. To get rid of cellulite with coconut oil, here are some of the best and simple home remedies to follow.
If you don't like the taste of raw coconut oil, you can add it to your dishes while cooking. It not only gets rid of these ugly bumps but also aids in weight loss, digestion and other health problems. Take a look at how you can get rid of cellulite with coconut oil.
Consume The Oil
Heat one tablespoon of coconut oil. When luke warm, consume it. If you cant digest this healthy oil to get rid of cellulite, simply add it to your dishes while cooking.
Hot Coconut Oil
Heat three tablespoons of coconut oil in a pan. Apply the warm oil to the effected area which has the cellulite. Massage the oil in a circular manner so that it gets absorbed in the skin. It is so powerful that it helps to break the fatty deposits in cells.
Coconut & Coffee
This is one of the best combinations to get rid of cellulite . All you need to do is mix two tablespoon of coconut oil to one tablespoon of sugar and two tablespoons of coffee powder. Mix the three ingredients to one and apply it on the skin. This natural scrub will help to reduce cellulite. Coffee is used to tighten the skin pores while coconut oil keeps it hydrated.
Coconut Oil & Essential Oil
When two oils are mixed together, the ingredient becomes much more effective on the skin. Use essential oils like lavender or citrus to get rid of cellulite. Apply the ingredient on the affected skin and repeat the process twice in the week to see its wonders.
Coconut Oil & Almond Paste
Grind 7 almonds to powder. Add the powder to hot coconut oil and mix the ingredients. This home remedy is used to get rid of cellulite in a faster pace. Almonds helps to smoothen the skin and coconut oil adds to the glow.
Coconut Oil & Milk
Rinse your affected cellulite area with pure cold milk. After 15 minutes, gently massage the cellulite area with hot coconut oil. The process of cold and hot help to dissolve the fat and thus gets rid of cellulite.