You can use something as simple as a toothbrush for your multiple beauty uses. Here, we'll be sharing with you beauty hacks that you can do using only a toothbrush.
Everybody owns a toothbrush, at least we hope you do. Jokes apart, we would suggest that you go for a baby toothbrush for the hacks we are about to suggest, as baby toothbrushes have soft bristles and would not harm your skin in any way.
Think about all the money you'd be saving if you started using a toothbrush for your multiple beauty uses! There are so many things you can do and all you need is a toothbrush!
These hacks would benefit everyone, as there are hacks for the hair, skin and for the body. So when you have an emergency beauty situation and don't have any fancy tools lying around, go get that toothbrush and get right into action.
These hacks will get your problems solved in a jiffy and that too with just a toothbrush! Did you ever think that's all you'd need? Check the beauty uses of a toothbrush, below.
1. Baby Hair: Spray hairspray on your toothbrush and use it to run the baby hairs or tiny hairs that are just starting to grow, back into their place. These pesky hairs can really stick out and be annoying.
2. Curls: If you can't figure out a way to get tangles out of your curly hair, then all you need to do is use a toothbrush. Combing curly hair too much can make it look frizzy and the curls can fall flat, whereas a toothbrush would never make the hair look too flat and would definitely rid you of the tangles.
3. Black Lips: Black and pigmented lips can look very unsightly and can be difficult to get rid of. Not, anymore. Dab a little petroleum jelly on your lips and rub a baby toothbrush over it. Do this every day and you'll have pinker lips in no time.
4. Dead Skin: Does your skin need an extra bit of polishing? Take a baby toothbrush and gently rub it over your face in slow, circular motions. This will help get rid of the dead skin cells and clean up clogged pores, and the baby toothbrush is so gentle that it wouldn't even harm your skin. This is a perfect beauty hack to try using a toothbrush.
5. Chapped Lips: Dead skin not only sits on the face. It can attack the lips as well. For this, all you need to do is to mix some powdered sugar with olive oil and rub the baby toothbrush along your lips. You'll see the dead skin gone. Use a lip balm after you do this.
6. Ingrown Hair: When you shave, some of the hair can get clogged up under the skin while growing back. You can use a soft-bristled toothbrush to brush your body. Apply a little body scrub on the toothbrush to double the benefit of the toothbrush.
7. Blackheads: Blackhead removal seems like a really painful procedure. Especially using pore strips and tweezers. But, all you really need is a toothbrush and some of your face wash. Rub it gently on your nose. Do this every day and you will be rid of blackheads in no time.