- 3 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 6 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 6 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- Movies Dhananjay Starrer Jayaraj Biopic Title To Be Unveiled On Independence Day By Puneeth Rajkumar
- Sports Martic bows out in Prague but Mertens progresses
- News Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot face-to-face tomorrow
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Carrots are one of the amazing vegetables that nature has blessed us with. Carrots are the best source of vitamin A. Vitamin A is very much necessary for a healthy skin. It is loaded with plenty of nutrients which benefits our skin and hair. Drinking carrot juice everyday results in glowing skin. Carrots are rich in fiber. It cleanses the digestive system and keeps acne and pimples at bay. Apart from that, it also improves vision and prevents various types of cancer.
Carrots have abundant amount of beta carotinoids and antioxidants which prevents various skin disorders. Incorporating carrot juice in daily diet helps in achieving clear and glowing skin. It also treats uneven skin tone by improving skin complexion. In today's article, Boldsky is sharing some of the ways carrot juice enhances your beauty. Read on to know more about it.
Carrots are rich in vitamin A, which is known to treat acne. Carrot juice also prevents the occurrence of acne by flushing out all the toxins from the body.
Promotes Hair Growth
Carrot juice provides all essential nutrients to hair that are required for hair growth. Vitamin C and E present in it, stimulates blood circulation and combats grey hair.
The antioxidant property of carrots treats minor skin ailments like inflammation, wounds, rashes and cuts.
Dry skin is caused due to deficiency of potassium,since carrots are high in potassium it effectively moisturises dry skin.
Carrot maintains the skin elasticity and prevents all signs of ageing such as wrinkles and sagging skin.
The beta carotenoids also assists in slowing down the ageing process by reducing the cell degeneration and neutralising free radicals.
Reduces Sun Damage
The beta carotenoids present in carrot, heals sun burn. Regular consumption of carrot juice prevents sun burn.