- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News Kerala State Lottery Today Result: Akshaya AK-423 official result
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Winter is the time when your skin goes for a toss. Foot care tips in winter are very important. You must know how to take care of your skin in winter. Most people do not take the efforts to take care of their foot during winter season. But you must know how important it is to follow the foot care tips in winter.
Read on to know how to take care of feet during winter. These foot care tips for winter season will be helpful to you.
Moisturize your feet: This is one of the most important tips that you must follow. Make sure that you moisturize your skin at least 3- 4 times a day. It makes you feet look fresh and healthy. If you think that people do not notice your feet,you got that wrong! So make sure that moisturizing is an integral part of your foot care tips in winter.
Wear thick shoes: It is comfortable to wear slippers. But say goodbye to them this season! Make sure that you wear thick shoes. If you can wear boots, then nothing like that. So make sure that your feet is well protected. This is an important foot care tip for winter.
Do a pedicure: Do you mind spending some money for a good and relaxing pedicure? Then, make sure that you do a nice pedicure today. It relaxes your feet, and makes them look healthy.
Drink lots of water: Drinking water is good for your feet and skin. It is also good for your internal organs. Make sure that you drink lots of water, and that is an important foot care tip to follow in winter.
Wear socks: Try wearing socks this winter season. It makes your feet stay protected from the harsh weather. If you do not have the habit of wearing socks, try doing it this season. You get trendy socks in the market, and you would love to wear them in style.
Hot water treatment: Before moisturizing your skin, dip you water in hot water for 10 minutes. It relaxes your feet, and you would feel good after a long and tiring day at work.