- 1 hr ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 3 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 3 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 3 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- Finance 12 Companies With Biggest Jump In Promoter Pledged Shares In July-Sept
- News Delighted at AstraZeneca vaccine's effectiveness, says Adar Poonawalla
- Sports Neymar and Mbappe need to step up against Leipzig - Tuchel
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Ali Fazal On Bagging Lead Roles In Hollywood: Choices Don’t Come To You On A Platter
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
It’s all about going natural these days! With the arrival of cosmetic dentistry you would find a lot of people opting to go in for teeth whitening. While it is a good idea, it will not help your teeth in the long run. You will find that your teeth needs a visit to your dentist every once in a while. While it seems like a good temporary solution, in the long run it is not really beneficial.
So, you don’t get to whiten your teeth, you may ask? Well, that is not the question. Obviously you can work on whitening your teeth and that too without visiting the dentist. While your regular toothpaste won’t get you the perfect white teeth, there are alternatives that will help induce whiteness in the teeth. These alternatives can even be used when you wish to live without the toothpaste or wish to go natural about teeth cleansing.
Toothpaste is something that became commercialized when industrialization began. But what did our ancestors use to keep their teeth clean and breathe fresh? They used to indulge in natural products that were produced at that time. They were considered to be healthy alternatives for toothpaste. Here are some of the amazing alternatives to toothpaste.
Salt is considered to be the best alternative for toothpaste. This helps whiten the teeth and keep it strong. It also helps keep the gums strong. In case you are worried about abrasion caused by sea salt, you can stall your worried. Just dilute the salt in water before dabbing your brush with it. You will find that your teeth and gums are strong as a result.
This natural alternative is considered best for all sorts of issue including teeth health. Baking soda keeps good health of the teeth while helping in whitening it. When mixed with peppermint essential oil, you will find that it works well for fresh breathe too. You will get a minty essence in your mouth when you combine the two.
Hydrogen peroxide is a great way to achieve white and bright teeth. Not many people are aware of this but hydrogen peroxide is known to give out strong and healthy teeth. You should dip your brush in a diluted solution of hydrogen peroxide. If possible mix it with some salt or baking soda for good effects.
Combine some strong herbal ingredients and make a powder out of it. Apply this powder either as it is or mixed with some water to your teeth and brush it with a toothbrush. This will help achieve white and bright teeth. Some herbal ingredients are also capable of giving out fresh breathe. You will find that this natural alternative to toothpaste works in favor of your teeth.
There's nothing that water cannot do to your body or teeth. When you begin brushing with pure water, you will find that the teeth becomes healthy and gets strong. It will clean the teeth of all the debris stuck into it and also gives your mouth fresh minty breathe.
It is antifugal and antibacterial in the way it works. This is why it is one of the best natural alternatives to toothpaste. You can choose to brush with coconut oil or combine it with other ingredients like baking soda, salt etc. to create a natural tooth cleaning alternative. This will work best for your teeth.