You find it really difficult to remove nail polish when your remover bottle is empty. The urgency to remove nail polish at occasions can make you impatient. If you don't have a nail polish remover and want to remove those peeled off nail paint, here are few homemade nail polish removers which are easy to use.
Homemade nail polish removers:
New coat: One of the simple tips to remove nail polish is by applying a new coat of the nail paint and then immediately rub the nail on a cotton ball. This removes the nail paint naturally!
Vinegar: Soak a cotton ball in vinegar and rub on the nails. You can add lemon or orange juice in it and use as a homemade nail polish remover. Vinegar takes time to soften the nail polish so keep rubbing on the nails.
Alcohol: Rubbing alcohol is a simple homemade nail polish remover alternative. Soak a cotton ball in alcohol and rub on the nails. It may take few attempts to remove the nail polish completely.
Lemon: This is another natural ingredient to remove nail polish. Just rub a slice of lemon on the nails and remove the nail paint. It is also a natural manicure recipe. For best results, soak the nails in warm soapy water for 3-6 minutes to soften the nail polish. Then rub a lemon slice as a nail polish remover alternative.
These are few homemade nail polish remover alternatives.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts