TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- On April 11 Sri Lankan Police Were Warned About Attacks On 11 Churches
- IPL 2019: RCB vs CSK — Highlights
- Aston Martin Vantage V12 Zagato Heritage Twins Revealed
- Kangana's Sister MOCKS At Deepika Padukone's Depression
- Millions Using 123456 As Password On Sensitive Accounts: Reports
- Credit Cards Against Bank Fixed Deposits: Know All About Them
- Ayurveda For Celiac Disease
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
You find it really difficult to remove nail polish when your remover bottle is empty. The urgency to remove nail polish at occasions can make you impatient. If you don't have a nail polish remover and want to remove those peeled off nail paint, here are few homemade nail polish removers which are easy to use.
Homemade nail polish removers:
New coat: One of the simple tips to remove nail polish is by applying a new coat of the nail paint and then immediately rub the nail on a cotton ball. This removes the nail paint naturally!
Vinegar: Soak a cotton ball in vinegar and rub on the nails. You can add lemon or orange juice in it and use as a homemade nail polish remover. Vinegar takes time to soften the nail polish so keep rubbing on the nails.
Alcohol: Rubbing alcohol is a simple homemade nail polish remover alternative. Soak a cotton ball in alcohol and rub on the nails. It may take few attempts to remove the nail polish completely.
Lemon: This is another natural ingredient to remove nail polish. Just rub a slice of lemon on the nails and remove the nail paint. It is also a natural manicure recipe. For best results, soak the nails in warm soapy water for 3-6 minutes to soften the nail polish. Then rub a lemon slice as a nail polish remover alternative.
These are few homemade nail polish remover alternatives.