- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Here are few lip balm recipes
1.Take a tsp of cream and mix few drops of glycerine to it. Keep it on your lips for 10 mins and then wash it with cold water.
2.Crush rose petals and add it to a spoon of milk. Wash your lips with it at least three times day. Rose water helps in lightening lip colour.
3.Before going to bed, apply some honey to your lips and leave it overnight. It will not only make your lips pink but also make them soft.
4.Make a pack of olive oil, olive butter, beeswax, cocoa butter, 5 drops of Rosemary oil, 5 drops of Vitamin E and 1 spoon of grapefruit oils. Apply this lip balm once a day for best results.
5.Mix one 1tbsp of beeswax and 5 drops of essential oils to your petroleum jelly, before applying. You can use it every time you step out.
6.Make a pack of honey, lemon juice and vitamin E. Leave it on your lip till it dries. Wash it with cold water. It will add colour to your lips and also make them soft.
7.Mix 2 tbsp of calendula oil, 4tb of sweet almond oil, 2tbsp of apricot kernel oil, beewax, 2 vitamin capsules and 3 drops of lemon. Apply this mix on your lips thrice a week.
These lip balms are made out of natural ingredients which assures you of no side effects. These lip balms can also treat your lip infections. These should be specially used after taking off lip make-up. But make sure to have washed your lips before apply it.
Usage of lip balms should not be restricted to winter alone. Your lips need care all throughout the year, to look beautiful.