- 36 min ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- 14 hrs ago Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- 15 hrs ago GQ Best Dressed Awards 2022: Nora Fatehi, Esha Gupta, Pooja Hegde & Others Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2022: India Legends beat Sri Lanka Legends by 33 runs to lift trophy
- News Swachh Survekshan 2022: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Cong's Nath hail top ranks for MP, Indore
- Finance Cryptocurrency Fails To Stabilize, Market-cap Slips 1.39%: Bitcoin Plunges To US$ 19,286
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Elimination Week 4: Will It Be Arohi?
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Automobiles 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- Technology Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Rakshabandhan is a sacred gift of Indian culture to the world. On this day, the sister ties a "rakhi" around the wrist of her brother to celebrate their pure eternal love. The brother vows to protect his sister from the dangers of the world while she stands by his side as a support system throughout his life. The beautiful bond is celebrated with sweets and gifts.
While people usually look for attractive designs while buying rakhi, Astrology suggests being mindful of its colour. This year, Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on 11 August 2022 and the colour of the Rakhi and gifts should comply with the zodiac sign of your brother to ascertain his success and good health. Scroll down the article to know more.
Here are the best rakhi colours and gifts for your brothers as per their zodiac sign.
1. Aries: 21 March - 19 April
Rakhi Colour: The ruling planet of Aries is Mars. Hence, the colours red, orange, and yellow suit their personality. It keeps their energy high, keeping them dedicated to their goals.
Gifts: The Aries brother loves sports and music. The best gifts for them will be sports equipment or a guitar.
2. Taurus: 20 April - 20 May
Rakhi Colour: The best rakhi colours to strengthen the bond of love between you and your Taurean brother are blue and silver.
Gifts: His warm and compassionate nature demands a heartwarming gift. Dark chocolate and a photo frame of his childhood pictures will work wonders.
3. Gemini: 21 May - 20 June
Rakhi Colour: A green-coloured rakhi will compliment their intellect and knowledge.
Gifts: As they are socially smart and thoughtful, giving them a book, fancy chess, or gratitude journal will make their day.
4. Cancer: 21 June - 22 July
Rakhi Colour: Choose sea green and blue coloured rakhi for your caring Cancerian brother. Make sure they are covered with pearls.
Gifts: A heartfelt handmade card or letter conveying how much you value them will be their best rakhi gift. You can also add an aromatherapy pillow.
5. Leo: 23 July - 22 August
Rakhi Colour: An orange, red and pink coloured rakhi suits this fire sign.
Gifts: Leo loves self-care and looking good. They will love a stylish shirt, watch, or a grooming kit.
6. Virgo: 23 August - 22 September
Rakhi Colour: Blue is the lucky colour for Virgos. Plus, the colour brown reflects their grandness and royalty. Keep these colours in mind while choosing their rakhi.
Gifts: Virgos love high-end gifts like branded perfumes, watches, and shoes.
7. Libra: 23 September - 22 October
Rakhi Colour: Turquoise and purple coloured rakhi will be lucky for this zodiac of balance.
Gifts: Librans love those who pamper them. Sheet masks, a grooming kit, or a snack bouquet of their choice will be a perfect gift.
8. Scorpio: 23 October - 21 November
Rakhi Colour: Though Scorpio is a water sign, its intense personality makes red the most favourable choice for their best Rakhi colour. You can also go for pink.
Gifts: These sensual beings enjoy learning and growing. You can either give them a book or a gym membership.
9. Sagittarius: 22 November - 21 December
Rakhi Colour: Ruled by Jupiter, the best Rakhi colour for your Sagittarian brother is yellow or golden.
Gifts: This sign is the adventurer of the zodiac. Be their favourite sister by gifting them a travel bag or trekking shoes.
10. Capricorn: 22 December - 19 January
Rakhi Colour: There's no doubt your brother is a workaholic. After all, he is a Capricorn! Tie him indigo or blue-coloured rakhi.
Gifts: For your career-oriented brother, a rich formal shirt, gadgets, or outdoor gear will be perfect.
11. Aquarius: 20 January - 18 February
Rakhi Colour: Ruled by Uranus, the best Rakhi colour for this air sign is ultramarine blue or electric blue.
Gifts: Gadgets like the latest camera, phone or AirPods will make your Aquarian brother happy. You can also give him a pair of shoes.
12. Pisces: 19 February - 20 March
Rakhi Colour: For your Piscean brother, go for light colours. Such as lavender, yellow or light green.
Gifts: Subscription to a meditation session or app, Buddha incense holder, or eye mask will bring a smile to your caring brother's face.
Disclaimer: The author is an astro-numerologist and the information in the article is based on his expertise and opinion. Boldsky doesn't confirm or deny any inputs or information related to the article and our only purpose is to deliver information. Kindly consult your concerned expert before practising or implementing any suggestions and assumptions.
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Dos And Don’ts While Celebrating Rakhi
- recipesSpecial Treat To Your Sweet Toothed Siblings This Raksha Bandhan: How To Prepare Lemon Layer Cake
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Mythological Stories Behind Rakhi Festival
- fashion trendsRaksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas for Men: Fashion Cues From Bollywood Actors
- bollywood wardrobeKoffee With Karan 7: Sonam Kapoor Nails Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown!
- zodiac signsExpert Article: What Kind Of Sibling Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign?
- zodiac signsRaksha Bandhan Horoscope 2022: Check Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs Of Brothers And Sisters On Rakhi Festival
- fashion trendsRaksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas: Alia, Samantha, Rashmika, Janhvi's Ethnic Looks For The Festive Season
- wellnessHealthy Raksha Bandhan Gifts For Your Siblings That Won't Burn A Hole In Your Pocket!
- pulseRaksha Bandhan 2022: Best Gift Ideas For Your Brothers And Sisters
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan Astrological Remedies For Good Luck Of Brother(s)
- recipesRaksha Bandhan Recipe: How To Prepare Gulab Jamun From Sweet Potatoes