- 21 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 46 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Glows In A Desi Avatar At Cousin's Engagement In Himachal [PICS]
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s Get Up To Rs. 3,000 Discount At Offline Stores
- News Modi flag bearer of Indian culture, tradition: HM Amit Shah in Karnataka
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
There are many ways of how a person's character can be understood and one of it is with the help of palmistry.
When one looks at the palms of a person, it becomes easy to understand his/her character or judge him/her, based on the size of the fingers or the shape of the palm.
You May Also Check: How Many Children Will You Have According To Your Palm Lines?
Here are some of the basic tips on how to judge a person based on the facts of palmistry. Check out these interesting tricks, as they are easy to understand and learn, with the help of which you can judge a person in a better way.
Which Hand Should One Read?
This is the most common question that people have when it comes to palmistry. The answer is BOTH! It is generally calculated on the active hand that the person uses. For example, for a right-handed person, his right hand would be used to know the personality traits and vice versa.
Wondering Why The Active Hand?
This is because it shows about the person who has actively worked towards self-development. This is something that is not seen in the inactive hand.
What Does The Size Of The Hand Reveal?
The size of the hand matters, as generally a large hand suggests that the person spends more time thinking than acting on any given task.
A person who has a relatively small hand is thought to be more active, spends less time thinking about what to do and rather acts on it.
What Does The Shape Of Your Hand Reveal?
According to palmistry, there are four general shapes of the hand, and these are related to the four elements - Air, Earth, Fire, and Water.
All About The Air Hand...
These hands are characterized by a square palm, long fingers and thin, clear lines. These people are said to be intellectual and sociable by nature. They are often seen to be restless and are in the need of a change and stimulation most of the times. As lovers, these people look for mental rapport above everything else.
All About The Earth Hand…
These are characterized by a square palm, short fingers, strong or thick skin; and deep, clear and straight lines being present on the palms. These are the hands of practical, down-to-earth people who have a strong vitality. They are said to have a strong connection with nature and outdoors. As lovers, they are generally quite dependable and straightforward.
All About The Fire Hand…
These hands are characterized by long palms, short fingers, plentiful and prominent lines that have firm and warm skin. These are the hands of risk-takers and action-oriented people. As lovers, they are quite positive and confident, and are always willing to take the lead.
All About The Water Hand...
These types of hands are characterized by long palms, long fingers, plenty of fine lines, which are not very clear, along with having a soft, damp skin. These hands indicate a creative, emotional person. As lovers, they are said to be sensitive, vulnerable and a little naive.
The Thumb Factor…
Did you know that the thumb can also reveal a lot about a person's character? Well, it can! It depends on how flexible the thumb is. The flexibility of the thumb is said to measure how adaptable a person is. The more flexible the thumb, the more easy-going the character is. A lack of flexibility suggests an obstinate person.