Here are some simple ways in which you can detect that you are overworked.
Ways To Know You Are Overworked:
1. Sleeplessness: It is one of the first signs of stress and like all other signs it takes its toll on your health. If you cannot sleep then how will you eliminate the stress from your health routine? Either you are too busy planning work for your next day or worried about the work you could not finish today.
2. Memory Loss: You will notice that being overworked is taking a toll on your memory. There will be incidental lapses in your memory when you will not be able to remember what you have been doing for a stretch of time or an important task will just slip your mind completely. It is a signal from your brain that it can't take the information overload.
3. Uncharacteristic Carelessness: Some people are careless by nature but if you are not one of them then this sign of stress on your health will be obvious. You will do things out of character like leaving the front door open or loosing important documents because your mind is not alert.
4. Digestive Problems: When you work without sparing a thought for the clock, your entire body clock goes for a toss. You will soon see that you are not able to digest anything that you eat. It will result in the fear to eat even your most favourite dishes!
5. Low Appetite With Food Cravings: You may have a low appetite for food in general but it is normal to experience cravings for all kinds of unhealthy foods like chips and sweets when you are stressed out. It is the body's way of having things that are good for the mood to deal with your irritability.
6. Bad Love Life: When you make love, endorphins are released in your body that helps make you happy. But as the symptoms of fatigue start showing on your body you will either be too tired or too tense to make love. It takes huge stress buster away from you.
7. Fluctuating Blood Pressure: When you are anxiety stricken there are major fluctuations in your blood pressure. Sometimes you are low in the doldrums and when you are angry it shoots your blood pressure.
Use these good health tips to recognise the signs of being overworked.