Symptoms: Allergies, low immunity, constant headaches, fatigue are few common symptoms of toxins in the blood and body. Detoxification helps the blood and body remove the harmful toxins and improve the functioning of the organs like kidneys and liver which are commonly effected.
Food Which Can Purify Blood -
- Garlic is a natural blood purifier and an antibiotic. It reduces blood fats and controls blood pressure. 3 garlic cloves daily with water helps flush out the toxins from the body, rejuvenates blood and clears your skin from boils, pimples and acne; products of impure blood in the body.
- Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, onion and broccoli are beneficial for purifying blood due to their antioxidants which take the toxins out from the organs.
- Food rich in chlorophyll such as green leafy vegetables mentioned above, barley, carrots and wheat grass are good. Chlorophyll remove impurities such as parasites, tissues and wastes from the blood.
- Sprinkle black pepper in your dishes. It helps in digestion by stimulating the secretion of hydrochloric acids.
- Drink fruit or vegetable juice everyday. Juices made from celery, bitter gourd, white grass and parsley act as an internal cleanser. Carrots, beet, apple and very commonly consumed lemon juice cleanse the intestines and kidneys.
- Fasting is one of the traditional method of detoxification because the body starts extricating the noxious materials allowing easy purification of blood in the body.
- Fresh fruits like apple, pineapple, pear, kiwi, orange, sultanas, melon, black current and raspberries are useful for cleansing the blood.
The food items are numerous to detoxicate the blood and body. All you need is to remember the usage of right food items.