Another specialty of this all American recipe is that it can be
had with a variety of different mediums like left over noodles,
pasta or fried rice. When you are looking for a lunch box recipe
that is versatile and efficient for your efforts then it should
definitely be this one. This all American recipe has an
overpowering flavour that makes it apt for any kind of leftover
Ingredients For Chicken Creole:
1. Chicken pieces 4 (boneless)
2. Onion 1 (diced)
3. Green bell pepper 1 (diced)
4. Tomatoes 2 (pulp)
5. Garlic 6 cloves (minced)
6. Ground pepper 1 tablespoon
7. Parsley ' cup (chopped)
8. Oil 1 tablespoon
9. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Chicken Creole:
- Heat oil in a frying pan or skillet till it starts
- Saute the chicken pieces in the oil for 5-6 minutes on low flame.
- When the chicken pieces turn brown on both sides, strain it and
- Saute the onions in the oil in the pan until the turn golden and add the garlic green bell peppers to it.
- After cooking for 2-3 minutes add the tomato pulp. Add salt and
pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add The fried chicken
- Stir it in with half a cup of water and cook covered on low flame for 5 minutes.
Garnish with chopped parley or coriander leaves before packing chicken creole for lunch.