Chicken creole is an easy thing to put together for your lunch box because it cooks in 15 minutes and goes with almost anything. American recipes can be easily credited for their one supreme quality, they are quick as hell and more often than not easy chicken recipes. Chicken creole is a thick gravy of chicken with a base of tomatoes. This makes an amazing recipe for your lunch box.
Another specialty of this all American recipe is that it can be had with a variety of different mediums like left over noodles, pasta or fried rice. When you are looking for a lunch box recipe that is versatile and efficient for your efforts then it should definitely be this one. This all American recipe has an overpowering flavour that makes it apt for any kind of leftover foods.
Ingredients For Chicken Creole:
1. Chicken pieces 4 (boneless)
2. Onion 1 (diced)
3. Green bell pepper 1 (diced)
4. Tomatoes 2 (pulp)
5. Garlic 6 cloves (minced)
6. Ground pepper 1 tablespoon
7. Parsley ' cup (chopped)
8. Oil 1 tablespoon
9. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Chicken Creole:
- Heat oil in a frying pan or skillet till it starts steaming.
- Saute the chicken pieces in the oil for 5-6 minutes on low flame.
- When the chicken pieces turn brown on both sides, strain it and keep aside.
- Saute the onions in the oil in the pan until the turn golden and add the garlic green bell peppers to it.
- After cooking for 2-3 minutes add the tomato pulp. Add salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add The fried chicken pieces.
- Stir it in with half a cup of water and cook covered on low flame for 5 minutes.
Garnish with chopped parley or coriander leaves before packing chicken creole for lunch.