- 7 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 36 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 2 hrs ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Insults Karan Johar As He Praises Kangana Ranaut & Extends An Olive Branch To Her
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Continued from the previous part-Dissolve the mind
The No-mind is That
The mind in this alert state is a mind at meditation. The mind at meditation is no longer a thinking, projecting, conditioned mind. Where the mind has thus dissolved itself, bhava( existence/awareness) alone is. This experience is called amani bhava (the no-mind state) - it is Brahman. Mani bhava is samsara (mind-filled). You and I (as duality) are nothing but the mind. As long as we are identified with the mind, we are far, far away from the Reality of One without a second. The moment· you forget the mind (no mind), you are That (Tat Tvam Asi).
You need not seek anyone's permission to forget your mind and identify with the Truth of your being(no mind). It is your prerogative. If you are not ready to transcend the mind, no amount of study of the scriptures, preaching, and spiritual practices will help, because you will still be following your own mind. "Do not follow me with your mind", say all the Rishis.
Directly experience that Truth which transcend everything and is more than the known and the unknown. As long as there is the function of the mind, Truth is not realized directly. Stop the mind's functioning and you become aware of Reality. You are looking at IT. This transcending of the mind is the highest form of evolution.
How to transcend the mind is the challenge before us now
For the fully-grown man-man, the challe11ge is to grow to be a God-man. We have to work for this goal. We have to stop the play of the mind- the play of the four interpretations - quality, activity, adjectives, and relationship. It takes a fraction of a second to realize that we can stop the play of the mind - that we are not the mind. This understanding is enough.
After thus knowing the real and wider capability of our nature and our personalities, we can play with the mind. In all activities thereafter, there is a new sense of freedom because we know that we are not these limitations. These limitations of the mind and its interpretations are not our own. We do not belong to the mind and its projections. We are only sojourners here. We are natives of another realm altogether.
If, transcending the mind and experiencing directly, you look at any fleecy cloud, twinkling star, winging butterfly, or nodding leaf, each object is but a spring board for you to rocket yourself into that ecstatic experience of the Highest.