- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Seytharku ariya seyal.
Opportunity occurs but rarely; but when it does,
It is the right time to attempt even the impossible.
There is a piece of pragmatic wisdom, recorded by Valluvar in this Kural, for if, as Shakespeare says, this opportunity indicates the time of the 'flood" in your 'tide", you might as well seize it with both hands and make the best of it, for as Disraeli"s statement also reinforced, “the secret of success for a man is to be ready for it when the opportunity comes."
On the choice of right time
Thiruvalluvar in Thirukural emphasises on the choice of right time,opportunity and place, especially by an administrative to attain success.
Thirukural is an ethical treatise belonging to Tamil classical literature, written by Thiruvalluvar. In Kural 489, Thiruvalluvar points out that opportunity that happens rarel, it is but the right time to grasp and utilise it, for the attainment of the impossible also becomes possible. Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation with the English translation of Thirukural has made it available for a larger reading mass.