- 4 hrs ago Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- 4 hrs ago Jupiter Retrograde In 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Sign
- 5 hrs ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Surprises Us With Her Unique Tiger-Inspired Saree; Also Wows Us With Jewellery
- 6 hrs ago Hair Tutorial: Hina Khan Has 3 Easy Hairstyle Ideas For Girls With Short Hair
- Sports NRAI seeks SAI's help for two skeet shooters' vaccination in Italy
- News Finance Minister calls for written representations on glitches with new Income Tax portal
- Finance PFRDA Allows NACH Mandate For NPS Transactions
- Movies Netrikann Release Date Is Here; The Nayanthara Starrer Is Already A Blockbuster!
- Automobiles Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery Initiative Announced: Genuine Spares & Consumables Can Be Availed
- Technology Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED Now Available In India: Price Starts At Rs. 2,39,990
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
Seytharku ariya seyal.
Opportunity occurs but rarely; but when it does,
It is the right time to attempt even the impossible.
There is a piece of pragmatic wisdom, recorded by Valluvar in this Kural, for if, as Shakespeare says, this opportunity indicates the time of the 'flood" in your 'tide", you might as well seize it with both hands and make the best of it, for as Disraeli"s statement also reinforced, “the secret of success for a man is to be ready for it when the opportunity comes."
On the choice of right time
Thiruvalluvar in Thirukural emphasises on the choice of right time,opportunity and place, especially by an administrative to attain success.
Thirukural is an ethical treatise belonging to Tamil classical literature, written by Thiruvalluvar. In Kural 489, Thiruvalluvar points out that opportunity that happens rarel, it is but the right time to grasp and utilise it, for the attainment of the impossible also becomes possible. Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation with the English translation of Thirukural has made it available for a larger reading mass.