- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2021
- 16 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 20 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 22 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance Indices Start On A Flat Note With Negative Bias On Sombre Asian Equities
- News Coronavirus found on ice cream in China
- Sports Na wins Sony Open in Hawaii after final-hole birdie
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 18: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Movies Krack Day 8 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Refuses To Slow Down
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Akthari kalla thavar.
Men of wisdom know and are prepared for what is coming;
The ignorant do not know what is ahead of them.
Men of deep knowledge and understanding will surely be able to think and plan ahead. Foreseeing and planning for the future is an important aspect of effective management at the highest level.
Managers at the top will not be taken by surprise, even by some untoward developments because they have, to a large extent, foreseen what might happen. Perhaps, in just a few instances, they may even be in a position to influence likely developments. In any case, they will be prepared for what happens, and will not be subjected to any stunning shock, according to Rajaji. Their preparations will enable them to meet most developments half-way.
While the wise man will know what is likely to take place in the environment and society and, therefore, to himself, the ignorant man will not know what is going to happen to himself, and will just be caught napping.