- 52 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Enaithaanum nallavai kaetka anaiththaanum
Andra perumai tharum
Even if it is just a little, listen and assimilate good instruction,
It will be productive of great benefit
On this, Rajaji would comment that Valluvar has expressed this as a piece of consolation to those who feel frustrated at having to do all their learning only through listening.
It is a well known proverb in Tamil that few drops of water finally make up a flood.
“Siru thuli peru vellam"
The Bible too concedes that
“A wise man"s tongue spreads knowledge".
the Koran speaks of the possibility of taking away your hearing as something that upsets and ruins your whole life. Such is the importance of the acquisition of knowledge through the ear (Koran 6,47)