- 1 hr ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 4 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: Sangakkara backs Samson's decision to retain strike for last ball
- News COVID-19: 7 deaths at Maharashtra's Nalasopara hospital spark anger; relatives allege lack of oxygen supply
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Price, Teaser Video Surfaces Online; Launch Imminent
- Movies Team Radhe Shyam Celebrates And Wishes ‘Many Festivals, One Love’ With Festive Posters Starring Prabhas
- Finance PPF or NPS: Which Scores As A Better Retirement Investment Option?
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
A vengeful harm done even on an unprovoked wrong, Will bring endless evil in its trail.
When a man has not done any harm to another and still the latter has injured him unprovoked, it is the code of the ascetic, or in fact of any righteous man, not to return evil. Such an act of revenge will entail for the ascetic the loss of all the benefits of his penance and for the righteous man, all his virtues, and steep them in sin without redemption.