- 2 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 5 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Technology Mavenir Brings AI-On-5G Hyperconverged Edge Solution; How Will It Benefit Enterprises?
- News Students’ lives more crucial: Kejriwal urges Centre to cancel CBSE Board Exams amid spurt in COVID-19 cases
- Movies Shaadi Mubarak Actor Manav Gohil Tests Positive For COVID-19; Makers Working On A Few Parallel Tracks
- Finance High Dividend Yield Stocks May Not Be The Right Choice: Here's Why
- Sports IPL 2021: Sangakkara backs Samson's decision to retain strike for last ball
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Naadi iniya solin.
If one seeks always to do good by pleasant speech, Virtues will flourish and sins will disappear.
Fundamental goodness arising from pleasant speech is the basis of virtue, and in the face of such virtue, as before the penance of renunciation, sins cannot stand.
The latter aspect is enunciated in the stanza on 'Thuravu" in Naladiar.
"Thavathin mun nilaadhaam pavam" (51)
All these bring out the many rewards that will accrue in this and the ext life, on those who systematically use, I their human relations, only soft words that are productive of good.