- 6 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 9 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 9 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- News Nepal all set to clear controversial new map amid border row with India
- Sports Coronavirus: India's rising cricket star Shafali Verma encourages social distancing with swag - Watch
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tallaadhu puthe lulaku.
Even the powers of the body will fail, when fraud is constantly practised;
On the other hand, the man of rectitude will be in such form as to be loved by the Gods.
In a man of fraud even the physical powers will fail; a man of rectitude will be welcome even in the land of Gods.
The word “uyirnilai" the 'vessel of life', will according to Parimelalagar, mean 'the body', but Manakudavar takes it to mean Mukthi or release. Most other commentators have preferred to follow Parimelalagar, whose meaning I have also adopted.